Hyde first aid in road accident

For a long time was going to write something, viewing videos with captions mournful "SDP DP of blood loss»
Maybe it will help someone ...

Inspired tvorchestom BeSpaleva, or rather this story

At the event, described himself, was present, a man rescued

When arterial bleeding from the neck, the carotid artery is damaged or major arteries of the head has a chance to save a person before the arrival of "joint venture" or the MOE, but time is scarce. You will need:
1. Wiring from avtoaptechki (in extreme cases, the belt, but the harness is preferred)
2. planchette widths from 7 to 15 centimeters in thickness of up to 5 centimeters long by 20 centimeters (I doubt that someone carries around with him just like bus Kramer)
3. plugging materials (bandages, gauze from a first aid kit, at worst pure (!) Rag ... If you teach in a wound what some rare stuff, I do not think that will be affected by this easier)
4. The most important thing: strong fingers, endurance and remarkable composure

Open training manual for first medical emergency:

"Common carotid artery, press the first (big) finger and the other four at the middle of the inner edge of the sternocleidomastoid muscle to the sleepy tubercle of the transverse process of the sixth cervical vertebra» [next]

All is clear to everyone? .. I think people are unfamiliar with medical help is not enough, so the figure:

The main drawback of this action: no matter how strong was not a man for more than 5-7 minutes was not enough to hold: neck slippery with blood, your fingers cramp, but those few minutes will be enough to find someone next to this very tablet and raspatronil avtoaptechku ...

The following steps:
Prepared a tight wad, which will be put under a bundle on his head and shoulder, the opposite of injury, superimposed plate, a kind of roof bevel which accounts for over an ear ... a wounded below the injured at least seven centimeters, imposed a tampon (REQUIRED !!!) it placed a tourniquet, which is delayed for a plaque attached to the opposite, from the wounds of the neck, a tourniquet is tightened up until the blood from the wound is no longer actively leaking ...
The meaning of the whole operation:
1. The harness below the injury imposed by reason of the fact that the artery can not be merely damaged, and cut completely, in which case the cut container can go lower and bleeding you stop
2. If the swab is not applied, you risk leaving the wounded invalid, if it is, of course, will survive: the harness (belt, rope, rubber) crush the nerves and muscles, skin prosechet (stringulyatsionnaya furrow), and, most importantly, it will not create uniform pressure on the affected area
3. Below, I'll put a video which shows how to use tablets instead of a wounded hand ... This is an easier way, but in an accident it is not recommended, because it is very likely the shoulder or forearm fracture and consequently cause additional injury and muscle blood vessel fragments of bones of the forearm or shoulder

And in the end:
Remember that even if successfully stop bleeding, the human brain is supplied with blood by half less than expected, and the loss of blood in any case will be great: talk to the wounded, even if it is unconscious, continuously (tested), control the bandage on his neck, be ready at any moment to seize the hand place of defeat ...

I do not want there are situations where this would require a guide, but still, maybe it will save someone life ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting