Constantine "Cat" Biryukov. Lifeguard, who became an actor

<
Anatoly Golubovskii h6>

< - In medicine, came into force on family tradition or personal choice?
 - This is a random selection. Six years ago, I had nothing to do with medicine. From the word "all." When mom got sick, I was wound like crazy all over the city in search of at least a nursing student to put her drip. I'm not a doctor, and a lifeguard. I conduct training to provide emergency aid. Someone specialty - "stew", someone - a diver, and I teach. Sometimes it is easier to teach a person a basic medical knowledge than to prepare physician-teacher. So I'm in the first place - a teacher and only then - a man pertaining to medicine. The rest - the self. A lot of training and refresher courses, internships. Had never thought that in 30 years will be spending the night on the anatomical atlases, abstracts, learn first aid algorithms and names of bones. Well, plus work as part of ambulance crews gave her.

< - And what was the impetus?
 - In fact, I have a law degree. He worked, however, the specialty is not much, mainly as a student. And then suddenly realized that the "Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Management" and "... in accordance with Article 1134 of the Civil Code" - it's not me. Tried many professions. He worked as a security guard, a school teacher, a driver, even a mason. Was motokurerom postal service - three winters "top" on the scooter. There has grown up the post of Director of Logistics. Spontaneously quit his penultimate place of work to nowhere. And somehow saw the announcement that the rescue service managers are required. My previous job was just a department on work with clients. Requirements for applicants matched. Took. Worked a little dispatcher. Then he helped in the organization of training on first aid. Then again helped. First asked to read one topic. Then the whole module. And now, almost five years reading))

& lt; / stro

< - The program that you give it whose development?
 - We are working on the standards of the European Resuscitation Council and American Heart Association. These are the two largest global organizations developing modern standards of rendering first aid. What we read, slightly adapted to Ukraine, but still more effective than what we have taken. We are also, in fact, no one has ever taught what to do until the ambulance rides. Basically, what to do upon the occurrence of "very, very, pipets." But the right to call an ambulance, do not push in the mouth to the spoon-line knives - no, that we almost do not teach.

< - I wrote in late May on the case of application received on your knowledge courses during an attack on a polling station (bashny.net/san-anatol/2014/05/29/spasibo-koste-biryukovu-i-kursam-dovrachebki-sluchay-1.html ) < general, have some feed-back from former students?

- Yes, very often students phoning and writing, saying "I'm here ... yesterday ... well, there was this ..." Once we figured - three years ago, the first record was recorded in three weeks. I mean, by the end of the course before getting into a situation of assistance. Then 10 days, 5. And recently - assistance after an accident the day after graduation. I'm afraid already, then what right on course?

< - Your Training Center has the ability to grow in breadth?

Tags

See also

New and interesting