How Konstantin Stepankov and Ada Rogovtseva carried their feelings through the trials of fate

A talented Ukrainian actor, a loving husband and just a good person. Konstantin Stepankov I lived an interesting, busy life. His only love was Ada Rogovtseva, who remains faithful to her husband. Even after his death, he lives for the two of them. Today's edition. "Site" will tell about the life of a talented actor and teacher Konstantin Stepankov.

He was born in Khmelnytsky region in the small village of Pechesky in the summer of 1928. Father Petrovich Voloschuk was arrested in 1939. The family did not see him again, and the children had to come up with a surname from a maiden mother. Of the four children by the end of the war survived only two – Constantine and sister Lida. The elder brother Igor fought on the side of the UPA during the Second World War during this period and died, and the younger George died of starvation in 1933. After the war, the mother of Evgenia Stepankova decided to leave for Uzbekistan from her native places with children. But she was able to take only her daughter Lida, and Constantine refused to go and stayed at home to live in an orphanage.

Konstantin Stepankov, a talented Ukrainian actor Konstantin Stepankov, recalled that in his childhood and youth he always wanted to eat. Hunger years, war, life in an orphanage – all his friends dreamed of studying in the food industry. Konstantin was no exception and entered the Uman Agricultural Institute. He was accepted to the fruit and berry faculty immediately for the second year. Then Konstantin Stepankov dreamed that he would be able to invent the technology to quickly roll back conservation and there would be no more hunger on earth.

In addition to studying, Konstantin Stepankov was very interested in participating in the cultural events of the institute. So his duties included inviting famous people to meet with students who came on tour to Uman. And once fate introduced Konstantin Stepankov to Ambrose Buchma, an actor and director of the I. Franko Kyiv Theatre. The director noticed a young talented young man and invited him to study at the I. Karpenko-Karogo Kyiv Institute of Theater Art. Konstantin Stepankov agreed and in 1953 he finished directing.

After graduating from the Theatre Institute, Konstantin Stepankov went to work in the theater. Kiev Drama Theatre named after I. Franko, he gave 14 years of his life. At the same time, the young talented actor combined work in the theater with work at the institute, where he taught at the department of directing. In 1968, the actor was invited to star in the film “Pavel Korchagin” at the Dovzhenko film studio in Kiev. This role brought the actor popularity and fame. Since then, he has starred in more than a hundred films and received no award for his work, perseverance and talent.

With his faithful companion and wife Ada Rogovtseva Konstantin Stepankov met at the institute. He had just finished his studies and was working his first year at the institute when Ada entered. It was love at first sight and for life. Of course, the party did not approve of the love of the teacher and the young student, because they had a significant age difference of seven years. Constantine was expelled from the party, but he did not abandon his Ada. After 5 years, when she graduated from college, the couple married. In 1962, their son Konstantin Jr. was born. He was one of the liquidators at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986, after which he devoted his life to environmental issues. At the age of 50 he died of oncology.

The daughter of Konstantin Stepankov and Ada Rogovtseva Ekaterina also became an actress and director. Konstantin Stepankov spent the last years of his life in the village of Zherebyatin near Kiev. There he worked on the house and garden and spent time with his grandchildren. Diseases were tightening the fetters in his body. Two years before his departure, his family insisted that he celebrate his 74th birthday with friends and colleagues at the House of Filmmakers. This was his last appearance on the stage. Konstantin Stepankov has been gone for 20 years, and films with his participation are still loved and watched. On the day of memory of Ada Rogovtseva wrote in his social networks: "Live, as if I look through his eyes, as if through two hearts - my own and Kostina - I miss life."

Tags

See also

New and interesting