Photo selection - funny cats in boxes

Cats are unique creatures, they do not cease to amaze us with their resourcefulness and intelligence. But like any other animal, they have their weaknesses, one of which are objects in which you can sit your soft place and firmly murmur.

What do cats love more than anything? The answer is obvious - their weakness, these are boxes, or some other objects where you can climb and sit for hours. It is said that a cat does not look like a cat if he passes the box and it does not interest him. I want to say this personally because I am a big fan of my cat. He just loves boxes or some strange objects, he can climb into the sink and fall asleep there, and when I start packing gifts before the New Year, he is the main gift - he will climb into one of the boxes and watch me put gifts in the other boxes, and when it comes to the box in which he sits, my cat looks at me indignantly without understanding, and here this box! So I suggest some humorous photos of cats that have found their place. If you have a photo like this, I would be happy to add to the collection in the comments!

A real cat eats from anything. A real cat tries to catch everything that moves.
A real cat wants to eat whatever it catches. Or almost everything.

A real cat even from the farthest corner of the apartment hears the refrigerator open in the kitchen.

A real cat is not just balanced. And not just a neurotic. He is a balanced neurotic, just like a real person. Terry Pratchett. Cat unadorned

Cats mathematically calculate where to sit to cause maximum inconvenience to humans.

Cats are lovers of comfort. James Herriot.

Even the smallest cat is a work of art. Leonardo da Vinci

Cats are well-known craftsmen. James Herriot.

There are two refuges from life’s adversity: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer

Do you know what a cat is thinking? It is easier to guess from the wrinkles on the shell what the walnut is thinking. Stephen King

A neighbor cat can most often be seen sitting with strained eyes on your bed or flower bed where you just planted seedlings.
The most common nickname is Anubrysattudaskotinaka. Terry Pratchett. Cat unadorned

If you come across a cat of such appearance, as if his head was pinned in the vise and several times moved across the face with a hammer wrapped in a rag, you can not doubt: before you a cat.

The most real of all real cats should look like he miraculously got out of the meat grinder. Terry Pratchett. Cat unadorned

Cats are good. They do not say or do anything unnecessarily. The Dark Butler (Kuroshitsuji)

Cats are different. A cat doesn’t change a person’s attitude, even if it’s in their best interests. A cat can't be hypocritical. <...> If a cat loves you, you know it. If you don't, you know. Stephen King

If I had such a cat, I might never have married. Holidays in the Quest

The white cat symbolizes the silver moon peeking into the corners and clearing the sky for a new day.
The white cat is a “cleaner” or “beast that cleanses itself”, in Sanskrit it was called margaras, which means “hunter following the trail; investigator; searching for the missing without a trace”. William Burroughs. The cat is inside

Cats have this property: once they enter the house, it turns out that they have always been here – even if an hour ago you did not have any cats. They live in their own time stream and act as if the world of people is just a stop on the way to something much more interesting. Terry Pratchett. Cat unadorned

A real cat strives to live his life peacefully so that people interfere in his life as little as possible. In this case, real cats are very similar to real people. Terry Pratchett. The cat is unadorned.

A cat is always looking for a warm place. And happiness and luck are from the cat family.

Source: lifeglobe.net/

Tags

See also

New and interesting