What kind of food in the army

In the 7th Airborne Assault Division I showed looks like the power soldier by day of week, and showed several options for dry rations. Let me remind you that the power in the division handed over to the civilian contractors.
Fruit on the photos there, but from time to time give, but, in my opinion, is not enough.

Monday.
Two dishes at lunch - choice.

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Now banned oil cut as before, "washers" and obliged to buy individually wrapped.
According to the state. contract all products must be manufactured in accordance with GOST, TU purchase is allowed only for those products that are not manufactured in accordance with GOST (eg vinegar essence). They are spelled out in the contract separately.

The same with cheese

Milk here in such packages

Packed Lunches PRI-B

PRI variant №2.

Group diet for 10 people

Because I had a chance to try fracturing while serving in Abkhazia only some soup in an "beetroot". It is edible

But with cereals in a package had to face the example of barley. The real stuff, buckwheat and millet hope to taste better

The diet consumed survival in extreme situations, when it is not possible to arrange meals at the main soldering or other diets (dry rations).

The same pea concentrate is used in rations and the PRI. In Chechnya, we ate only when there was nothing at all, and often simply thrown away. A friend who served in one of the brigades of the GRU, said that they stoked the stove in a tent)). Product unpleasant taste

The rate of product per person. In general the figures it has, but now introduced a gradation of winter and summer, where the products are separated seasonally

Tags

See also

New and interesting