7 ways to get closer to your partner. The techniques that really work!

Relationship - a delicate thing. Many couples are often faced with the fact that there is intimacy, and emotional - not. This rule applies to those who have just begun vsë (buketno-candy period), and for the more experienced couples who live together for many years. To argue that emotional intimacy is either there or it is not, is also fundamentally wrong. After all, sometimes the circumstances are such that people living in perfect harmony, suddenly feel a chill in the relationship and do not know whether to give up, or try to get close again. If you this is the case, we suggest not to act rashly, and try to rectify the situation. Here are 7 key techniques that will help you get closer with your partner.

1. Learn to express emotions

If you feel that something is very unhappy and about to explode, and tell your partner. "I am outraged by your behavior," "I am very sad that thou hast done?", "I hate that you did not listen to my opinion." The views expressed emotions - is half the battle. When the partner will know how you feel, he will understand you better, and this contributes to emotional intimacy.

2. Learn to ask for forgiveness from the heart

How often do you sincerely from the heart asking forgiveness from its second half? Never? Rarely? (What, in general, the same thing.) In store a few stock phrases such as "I'm sorry", "Sori", "I accidentally 'and automatically pass them off as the ATM bill? A person who sincerely repents, as a rule, changing intonation, tone of voice, there are gentle notes ... Remember, sincerity for a long time can not be offended.

3. Do not lose emotional contact

If you lose contact with your partner, to restore it as soon as possible, even if it is "embarrassing," "embarrassing," "shameful" and "the first girl did not call." Great is the risk that the already thin thread can permanently break off relations.

4. Never blackmailed relations

I have a friend that every quarrel threatened her boyfriend parted. This is a big mistake! If the relationship has value for you - do not manipulate them.

5. Most hugs!

If you want a strong relationship - often hug their partner. It helps to relieve stress and get rid of cold relations. And remember: no matter what happens, always sleeping in the same bed!

7. Develop their relations

Relationships - this is not a constant but a variable. That is vsë has the ability to change and relationships too. If you are not the same as it was 10 years ago, let your partner and change. Build plans to discuss the events, dream, enjoy this life and each other!

As a wise man once said: "Over the relationship to work!" If you feel you have found one person willing to live life, do not waste your time on trifles - take care of the relationship and build happiness with his own hands. If this article is to show you an interesting - you tell your friends about it. Do not part with your beloved!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting