Tomatoes - a product without which the Georgian cuisine is almost impossible to imagine, as they are added to a huge number of dishes and sauces. And Georgians really know how to cook this delicious berry. Today, therefore, recommends that you learn from this nation, and learn how to cook three delicious and unusual dishes with tomatoes. They can easily apply for a festive table and to surprise with something brand new guest.
Green tomatoes with carrots and garlic
Ingredients for 6 servings: em>
500 g tomatoes; 2 onions; 3 sprigs of green celery and parsley; 3 carrots; < 3 tbsp. l. sunflower oil; 4 garlic cloves; salt, ground red pepper - to taste. Preparation: em>
1. Grind the onion and fry it in oil until transparent in a pan with a thick bottom.
2. Cut each tomato in half and the halves we shall cut slices.
3. Carrots we shall cut slices and add to the onions along with the prepared tomatoes.
4. Vegetables carcass 20-30 minutes on low heat. At the end of cooking add the chopped herbs, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, and stew for 2-3 minutes. Serve cold as an appetizer.
Tomatoes with nuts in the Imereti
Ingredients for 4-5 servings: em>
8-10 tomatoes; 200 g onions; 100 g melted butter; 2 hours. l. walnut oil; 2-3 cloves of garlic; 1 tbsp. ground walnuts; 6 sprigs cilantro; 2 sprigs of basil; 2 hours. l. of ground coriander seeds; 2 tbsp. l. red wine vinegar; 1 pungent red pepper; salt - to taste. Preparation: em>
1. Grind the onion.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, add to it and fry the onion until transparent over low heat.
3. Walnuts necessary to crush garlic or mince.
4. Cilantro chop and hot pepper cleanse, we shall cut finely, and add along with the coriander in a saucepan to the onions and reduce heat to low. The mixture was heated for 2 minutes without a lid.
5. Add half the walnuts and garlic and pour 0, 5 cups of water. Increase heat and bring a lot to a boil, remove from heat immediately and pour vinegar.
6. Rinse and tomatoes with a knife carefully put far from each core.
7. For the filling to the remaining garlic and nut mixture add coriander, 3-4 tablespoons of warm boiled water and mix thoroughly.
8. Since the nut mixture of tomatoes, put them in a deep bowl in a row, fields warm peanut sauce and soak for 1-2 hours under the hood.
9. Before serving Draw basil leaves and tomato fields peanut butter.
baked green tomatoes in peanut sauce
Ingredients for 6 servings: em>
500 g green tomatoes; 1 cup walnuts; 5-6 sprigs of dill, parsley, celery, cilantro, basil; 3-4 cloves of garlic; 1 h. liter. coriander seeds; 1/4 ch. l. utsho suneli; 1 pungent red pepper; 2 tbsp. l. red wine vinegar; salt - to taste. Preparation: em>
1. Nadrezh tomatoes across the middle, a teaspoon of daring about half of the pulp.
2. Green (leave a sprig of cilantro for decoration), 2 cloves of garlic and hot pepper finely chopped. Mix vegetables and herbs and salt.
3. The resulting mixture starting tomatoes, put them in a refractory form in a row, sprinkle with sunflower oil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C.
4. Nuts must be crushed with the remaining garlic or mince, add coriander and utsho-suneli. The mixture was, rubbing, to avoid lumps, dissolve 0, 5 cups of warm boiled water until the consistency of liquid sour cream. Pour the vinegar and mix.
5. Baked tomatoes laid out on a dish, golf peanut sauce, and let it brew for 2-3 hours. Serve cold, issuing a sprig of cilantro.
Georgians sure know a lot of delicious food, so take a mental note of these 3 delicious meals. If you like these recipes - share them with your friends!
via takprosto cc