This guy became disabled. But that changed his life for the better!

Two years ago, this guy was a misfortune. He was hit by a car, resulting in lost a leg. This incident was the turning point for him. This could break anyone, but for the hero of our story it was the occasion to make yourself better.

Meet, this guy's name is Sergey Krutova. In 17 years, he suffered from excess weight and weighed 140 kilograms. But after a terrible accident completely revised its outlook on life and seriously engaged in their physical development. Now it's not fat bumpkin, and slim and fit young man. "I lost a leg, but did not lose myself", - says Sergey of himself.

Of all the events in his life, Sergei eagerly shares in your account in Instagrame, which gathered about 40 thousand subscribers.

The easiest way to score, forget to wash down ... But is this the solution? Exit - it set a goal every day is committed to it. I>

All this drove the night of the calf, and I for dinosaurs. i>

My new friend i>

Today I found otmaz that would not go to the gym. i>

Together with his brother passed the exam. i>

We have to learn to walk Kotik. God, how cool it is! Every day I'm getting closer and closer to its goal. I>

I'm very glad that did not believe in the stories about "love such what is," and that would be a lonely pig farm so far. Well, if you believe that you will love these, what you are, it is your right, and I do not blame anyone, and do not call. I>

Sergei example shows that each of us - the blacksmith of his own happiness. And we need to make every effort to do better. Even if it seems that you are locked into a corner, you need to make every effort to reach to their goal. Share this story willed guy with his friends, because he deserves to be an example.

instagram.com/sega_kutove/

Tags

See also

New and interesting