He or she? With the help of this woman mad makeup instantly turn to any male character!

Lucia Pittalis - an extraordinary woman! Check out tons of makeup on her and she is fluent in the art of transformation. You just obaldeesh when you see how she uses her skills.

Woman demonstrates the magical power of cosmetics, making himself famous male heroes of music and movies. With such a "painting on the face of" Lucia creates vivid images accurately convey the character of the characters.

«At first I carefully study the character - watch his photographs, films or performances with his participation, even makes screens. I try to think about exactly how the can with his face to convey his facial expressions. To create a certain mood, I turn once the related hero music and just do their business », i> - says Lucia. And here is the most striking of its reincarnation ...

Iggy Pop

Bryan Cranston as Walter White

Jim Morrison

Sylvester Stallone as Rambo

Sylvester Stallone as Rocky

Keith Richards

Kirk Hammett

Don Vito Corleone

I'm just amazed by her talent ... This woman entirely reincarnated in any character! Show incredible talent Lucia Pittalis your friends.

instagram.com/lucia_pittalis

Tags

See also

New and interesting