A very strict taboo

A miracle is the greatest taboo of the modern world. Valid only carefully planned and the achieved years achievements. In the extreme case of a sudden discoveries that science is at once understands and takes into service (sounds strange in relation to science). The miracle is impossible. Even in religious faiths any miracle without orders from the evil one.

A miracle just like that — a very strict taboo. Why? I have a favorite anecdote on this subject. If you ask a man: "What is the probability to meet a dinosaur on the streets of Moscow?" — man answer: "is Negligible — basically to zero". If about the same to ask a woman woman will say: "In principle, fifty-fifty — either meeting or not."

Understand from this story one is dangerous the miracle? Unpredictable and sudden event, not known to the observer corresponding laws dangerous for infantile masculine consciousness. What is dangerous, you won't believe, but oddly enough it was growing up. In the basis of momentum, the push for men's consciousness is a miracle. All the rest don't count. Does not excite.

But it also afraid of suddenly potency is not enough.

In preparation for this article, I went through big and small wonders of your life that have influenced my development, and I remembered the story of the miraculous healing of my patients. It was a girl of eighteen, who suffered from very severe asthma.

"Sorry girl, but have to prescribe hormones," said my head. Had the girl got healed in one day, when in the next room was her dad, also suffering from severe bronchial asthma. The girl, now a grown woman — a mother of two children works as a salesman in a bookstore, I periodically go to check on her. She gets colds, but the asthma was no more. She was healed.

I often mention this story because it was one of the impetus that led me to develop. I realized that I did not want to engage in such medicine, which he did before. What is something you do not intervene to close the playpen, my consciousness back then.

This is an example of a miracle with a plus sign. The great Dr. Carl Whitacre in his book opisyvat negative miracle, dramatically influenced his consciousness. At the end of the operation, which he as a surgeon has done successfully, suddenly exploded anesthesia machine. None of the staff was hurt, but the patient died. "And I suspect that her death took away my desire to continue at the end of the internship specialization in this field of medicine," wrote Carl Whitacre.

In that case, and suddenly the male suddenly consciousness was found with the Unknown. Smile Of The Goddess. In the first case, the happy, the second sad. "Ready, my boy, to go further? Or prologise to suck his pacifier?" "Dummy! The pacifier!"

I'm surprised to say this, but in my cratine the world looks that the male aspect of consciousness of many inhabitants of this planet more than anything else is afraid to meet with the feminine aspect of consciousness. Let nepoznan in my life. Why?! I have no answer. There is only version. Assumptions.

The goddess gives much, but takes it no less. I have one her smile took away six years of the Institute, a year of internship and two years of work in the hospital. One smile nine years. Towards the dawn.

Moving towards the Unknown man will inevitably lose everything. Everything except the fact that it is impossible to lose. And then, I'm not sure there actually is. Want to meet the Goddess off more than clothes off himself. It's scary. Although again there is no answer to the question: "What terrible?"

We recently discussed with a friend that an adult can be considered a man who is not afraid of anything. A fearless man. Not daring. Here we are not talking not about instinct, it's just silly to lose. We are talking about fear as the consciousness aspect, the bulkhead, the bulkhead behind which hides the Unknown in all its glory.

I'll say the obvious thing — the heroism of a faithful companion of fear. I was once a client is the head of one of the regional Apopov. He turned to me with a strange client order. He was made a chief. But there is a desire to seek danger. "If I do not go to detention with her starting to run. And with our better not to run, because they can kill".

He told me that the only solution he found was to periodically leave the group of detention. When he'd started working, it quickly became clear that it is easier habit to get for possible bullet than endure the jokes of his colleagues in Cabinet about his life. That's all. We somehow solve the problem of ridicule in adolescence.

But not so simple. It turned out that if he goes to meet this fear, awakened the ridicule of his comrades, comes into contact with those aspects of consciousness which it awakened this "nightmare" energy jumper, he begins to seem strange to all of its activities on the "fight against crime". He ceases to be obovsem. Smile Of The Goddess. Twenty years of service down the drain. It turned out that it is easier to meet a clear and predictable bullets understandable and predictable "enemy" than to detect the peacemaker in himself.

Normal male initiation, but only where it is to be forty-year-old teenagers? What military? The natural evolution of the male consciousness of the warrior of the sword to become a word warrior, and then warrior spirit. Start winning the battle in your mind before they turn around in the real world.

That's how it works. "Civilized" men fear the Unknown certainly not in the outside world. They are afraid of the miracle of transformation within ourselves. I really like the phrase Alexander Adushkin about this: "the godly man is not afraid. The divine has nothing to fear. Always afraid of devils."

No words to describe how impoverished civilization that avoids the miracle itself. Even impossible to imagine. Since losing the magical possibilities of the Unknown civilization to become dull and predictable as yesterday's chicken. Space poverty of consciousness with illusory advancement of science.

If you look closely, you will find that modern "scientists" are doing everything possible just to avoid the direct meeting of your consciousness with what they are researching. All of these are stupendously high, multi-billion dollar toys perform one single task, additional barriers between the male aspect of consciousness and the Unknown, to compensate for the fear, and in the same way "science" to know the world in which condoms contribute to pregnancy. Only when the device breaks down, and the condom breaks. Smile Of The Goddess.

Than the external device is good? You can turn it off and go home to sleep. If a scientist is in danger to use his consciousness as a device with "stop" button can cause problems.

"Look for the woman," say the French. According to my observations of her and the search is not necessary. She comes. If you are ready. Of medicine I went into science. But there's a woman came and helped me to go further. And so my whole life.

In fact, life-giving dance of the Goddess takes away the illusory and gives the present. And never mind that tomorrow is the real will also become illusory. It is important that it is now present. One of the tenets of divine science the truth cannot be stored. "Dance with me, my Prince — acknowledge yourself."

The entire character of civilization as we know formed the cosmic fear of the Unknown. Because of this great fear all social institutions shifted from "sin" on the territory of a male consciousness. In regular schools don't teach the most important life skill. In fact, this one skill is divided into two aspects: to understand and be able to use their bodies and understand and be able to use your mind. Everything else — not so much. Is applied.

Girls from early childhood were in discriminated position. The education system is focused on men's minds inevitably seek to turn women into men second-class citizens. All the valuable capabilities of the female mind not in demand. After this education get men of both sexes, who do not understand what is the difference between them except primary sexual characteristics.

The difference in alchemy. The man belongs to a Known, female Unknown. At the meeting of the male and female aspects is the birth of the new. The miracle of creation. Remembering my meeting with the patient, we both got what we need. She was young and beautiful. I didn't want her so madly "treat", as I was taught. And the miracle happened. Her consciousness was transformed and she was healed. My mind was transformed and I was released. Tantra. That's what would be good from childhood to teach in schools. But this requires of a Teacher. Teacher from God.

Amazing how people are willing to ignore all unusual. We in the evening after some practices went out with my son to walk to the sea, not very late. And saw three meters from a pedestrian walkway the following picture: on the grass lay a man in white clothes, was sitting next to two men also dressed in white. Clothing men lying glowed a beautiful blue light. Quiet music was played, the seated man something singing softly. In General, there is nothing supernatural, just a little unusual: it is not clear where music and light.

None of the bystanders did not notice this event. All just passing through. My son stopped and began to watch and listen. Then one of the men asked us to leave and not to interfere. All.

Reminds me of another story. I worked in the Studio pantomime in his student years and decided after the performance, without taking off the clown makeup to visit a friend, lievsay in the casualty Department of the hospital ambulance. I was wearing a beautiful white-and-blue leggings, a short plaid pants, long jacket ridiculous colors, a bow at the neck, clown makeup and of course the beautiful beret with pompom.

In hospitals ambulance — strict access control. Very strict. I passed by the Concierge as the invisible man. Not a muscle on her face did not flinch. No one rushed to me and the Department with the traditional cry: "Man, why are you without robe." I came across to meet patients, doctors, nurses, but nobody noticed. Clowns can not go to emergency departments. It's crazy...

No, it's not crazy — it's unusual. Not a miracle — but somewhere near. If I was in OMON outfit — I would have surely noticed. It's crazy.

Crazy when the world young men are taught to kill each other instead of teaching them to understand each other. It is crazy to try to heal the crime with prisons. Crazy to treat bronchial asthma, hormone, and heart nitroglycerin. Crazy policies after a fight directly in front of the grandstand in the Parliament is considered a sane politician, and to leave Parliament — for what laws can he make? Oh how many crazy... But pretend that this is normal. Or is it really okay?!

There is a strange myth, that a man should trust a woman. Sometimes he is accompanied by the idea that the important thing is to find "your" woman, then she can be trusted.

Dream spiritual impotent. Imagine a surfer and giant ocean waves. Male consciousness and the Unknown. If a man is trusting the wave — it would be like a sliver. Of course wave it sooner or later somewhere will make. Wakes is it surfing? Surfing for the lazy. Knowing the wave the surfer comes to know itself, its capabilities and confidence to become more. Of course, when confidence ranges across a scale from zero to 99 and nine percent in the period.

I know the Abbot of the monastery. He believes the woman is the most dangerous creature in the Universe. Yes, where do you hide from a Goddess?

Out of fear of being blown into the open ocean of the Unknown, of becoming insane, people don't even enter the water. Satisfied with what the ocean itself washed ashore.

Don't do this, not to hurt myself

The Beauty Of Hatred

The only thing a man can be sure of, it is that there will be enough capacity of the male mind to know the Unknown.

Unless of course part of this potential will not be eaten by fear. When a man is confident in his potential meeting with the Unknown ceases to be frightening. Male consciousness begins to enjoy continuously present near limitless potentiality. And then there is the trust the Goddess as aspect of the Universe, that its gifts are not necessarily easy and simple, but always timely and with love.

Yes, but the pacifier had to spit it out. You see, and I cling to the gigantic breast. published

Author: Vyacheslav Gusev

Source: put-k-sebe.org/publ/muzhchina_zhenshhina_ljubov/ljubov/vjacheslav_gusev_tabu_na_chudo/25-1-0-321

Tags

See also

New and interesting