Vyacheslav Gusev: Any problems, including diseases are just folded wings

If you ask me where does the development of modern civilization, I will answer possible censorship: back to the female sexual organ. Back to where came from. Sounds strange? I'll try to explain his view on human evolution. When is born man — he is in a very peculiar state: it's all there, but there's nothing he can do himself. He makes someone external. In this case, mom.

Can a person develop this condition. Of course not. In its development there is no need. All and does so in his body. What happens to the mind of the child in the mother's tummy? No one knows for sure.

Officially, the cortex is fully integrated in about two weeks after birth. Prior to that, there is no need to fully engage. Consciousness does not develop.

In my picture of the world of human life devoted to the forced movement of human consciousness from the mother's aspect: everything is nothing, to his father: nothing and everything can. The state of consciousness of the creature to the state of consciousness of the Creator. From nothingness to being. From ignorance to competence. From helplessness to power.

In my view such an amazing opportunity given to each person. But. Something very sweet such memories — when nothing and everything. Stanislav groff called the state of the first perinatal matrix of consciousness. Kwashirai!

In my view, almost all the development of technological civilization is dedicated to one fundamental goal: to recreate the state of the first perinatal matrix — when someone external does for person all. What will such a development is clear — if you look at old people of the civilized world.

They reflect the future direction of such development. Whether it is considered a living person who can not exist without him attached to tubes providing the support? He's half — man, half-machine.

In this world there are millions of people who cannot exist without the intake of various drugs supposedly. What is the difference, how does the tube that runs to the apparatus in the form of a rubber hose, or in the form of chemical compounds that you have to take with a certain frequency, otherwise the effect will be the same as when you disconnect the hose.

Medicine the civilized world is trying to do with the human body as well as mother with a child — it just comes certain substances in the blood that regulate it for him. Cheap and cheerful. Sometimes not so cheap but still cheerful. What will the development of this medicine? The development direction is obvious. Body just replaced. Make it out of anything. What I do in such cases interested in how this medicine is planning to do with the soul? Whether it is considered a living person whose brain is alive but the soul has long left this world?

What a crazy medicine considers the diseases with which it tries to fight — in fact just the paternal aspect of the Universe. As strange as it may sound my words — essentially this medicine is struggling with the Creator. No wonder the Pope called on the faithful not to take medications.

"Trying to prevent the Providence of the Creator, grabbing his axe is likely to remain without fingers, "said Lao Tzu thousands of years ago.

All other social institutions of the civilized world — behave in the same way as medicine: they are better people know what knowledge he needs to obtain, what taxes to pay. Mother knows best?

Someone already well noticed that the main task of scientific-technical progress to replace the person. The more powerful and highly developed System creates humanity, the more one begins to suffer from its effects. Closely in the tummy. Want, that their thoughts, choices, actions. Although its legitimate, does not regulated the common cold. Riot in a spoonful of water.

I'm surprised to say this, but in my picture of the world: civilized world spends enormous enormous efforts to reproduce the situation of the first perinatal matrix: everything is nothing. State of mind in the mother's tummy. And thus, anyone who makes the effort not interested in knowing the attitude of the souls of these people. Why to hear the soul? Because God forbid you begin to live...

There is another way of civilization development of human consciousness.Parting with the mother aspect is the movement towards his father. This is a much more difficult way because in this way everyone has to make their own efforts. Anyone else wouldn't. It's like learning to walk. Somebody is possible, but will have to move their feet. Big Mama is always ready to give their love and energy for such movement.

I wonder when people vosprinimaut paternal aspect of the Universe as punishing. With this view of things can start to fear their actions, thoughts, efforts. "Mom, take me back, I am very afraid of Dad!" But the father's aspect just requires your own thoughts, actions and efforts. Often, when I sign your book, you write: "Any problems, including diseases are just folded wings. Let Your will always be straightened!"

The civilization on this planet that have gone on this path of development — have an entirely other old people. Strong, wise, knowledgeable. At the time I got to Peru, because I found that I really miss someone who is older and wiser than me. Senior around a lot, but they all slowly degrade, as is customary in our mahmoodya culture. Turn into babies. Go back to the first perinatal matrix. Their advice — are there the same. Back in the belly of the mother.

One of my friend told that he saw the poor old people in India sitting on the banks of the Ganges. She was horrified from the sight. One of the elderly felt. He walked up to her and hugged her. Suddenly this woman felt that this person has a lot of health, wisdom and peace. While in it, much younger a lot of illness, confusion and fear. That she should not worry about this man. She should think about what age she is moving.

We are governed by parasites. Literally20 hard truths that no one wants to admit

That's probably the whole story. I already wrote about the fact that the maternal aspect of it seems simple and easy, and paternal difficult. I'm sorry that I repeat now. People are often faced with the paternal aspect in your life perceive it as a punishment. Any challenge is not a punishment, it is a moment of choice that we have to do. If he wants to develop his consciousness or allow it to degrade. published

Author: Vyacheslav Gusev

Source: lyublyu.www.nn.ru/?page=blog&blog_id=791088

Tags

See also

New and interesting