Why did my boyfriends stare at me without makeup on a date?

Coco Chanel once said that a woman without makeup is an arrogant woman. The habit of looking for flaws is formed from childhood. Even if no one called a woman ugly, and she is quite cute, there is a chance that she will still want to be more beautiful than she really is.

Cosmetics is the easiest way to change. Only some women feel uncomfortable without makeup, while others do not understand why they need it. Will you marry a man who is used to seeing luxurious makeup, and then wake up before your husband or sleep in all its glory?

The most interesting reaction of men to a woman both made-up and unpainted. Some men believe that naturalness is much more beautiful than any makeup, others say that a woman without makeup on a date insults them. And those who love natural beauty, still more.

By the way, not so long ago I read an article about what an American makeup artist thinks about natural beauty. She photographed women before and after makeup. Moreover, makeup concealed only shortcomings: circles under the eyes or slight redness on the face, an imperfect contour of the eyebrows or pale lips. So the makeup artist proved that men are a little cunning and love not quite natural, but brought to mind beauty. Here are some stories that prove that A truly loving man will not make his lady of heart makeover..

Makeup and self-esteem: I'm 31 and I've never appeared in front of my husband without makeup. Even during childbirth, I was in full parade. My husband always urged me to take off my false eyelashes and at least walk a little without makeup. Said he couldn't remember what my face looked like without that plaster. In the end, I decided. When I washed off all my makeup and took off my eyelashes, I felt naked. But you should have seen my husband, who looked at me with love and could not look away. Then he said I was beautiful with and without makeup, says Terry Wellingborough.

“I have been married for a long time, but I remember my dates unpainted. One day I met a guy in the pool, naturally I liked it without makeup. And then one day he saw me on the street wearing makeup, didn't recognize me at first. And he said I look better without makeup. I have been living with my husband for 5 years, and all this time he does not get tired of complimenting me about natural beauty.

“Once a year I dress up and make up for a corporate party. The rest of the time I go without makeup. Dark eyebrows, long eyelashes. The best I can do is paint my lips. I like friends without makeup, and those who do not like me, then I will not like makeup, says Tamara.

Makeup is a separate philosophy. It does not matter whether a woman wears bright makeup or prefers to simply look after her face without decorative cosmetics. What matters is her sense of self. It’s great to have someone around you who loves you unadorned.

Tags

See also

New and interesting