Our life is full of stress and unforeseen situations, but do not lose heart every time you do something does not work, or on the nose responsible thing, because then you can just go crazy. It is better to try to become a kind of psychologist and try to analyze what is happening in general and the behavior of other people, in particular. The following tips will help you in this.
1. If you someone cries, try not to take it personally and react calmly. Rather, such behavior you angered interlocutor more, but be sure he soon felt a sense of guilt.
2. Do you want to feel happy - smile broadly. It is proved that mimicry affects our emotions, so we advise to smile as often as possible to be in a good mood.
3. If you want to ask for some small favor - start with more. A person will be awkward to refuse you a second time.
4. During the call, try to maintain eye contact with the person. It is believed that it increases the chance to feel the mutual sympathy.
5. If the discussion of important issues do you expect from someone of sharp criticism - he tries to sit next to the man. It is likely that in this case it will be less hard on you, rather than at a distance.
6. Try to avoid phrases "I feel" and "I think", especially at the beginning of sentences. This adds extra uncertainty about your speech.
7. Psychologists recommend to chew gum before an important conversation or business. On a subconscious level meals are associated with security, so this will help you to calm down a little.
8. If you want to learn more about the attitude of people who are in one company together, tell a funny joke and watch the reactions of others. It is believed that, laughing, we instinctively look at the person to whom feel sympathy.
9. During the course of the interview try to imagine what the person taking you to work - your good friend. This will help you relax and feel at ease.
10. If you work with people, many of whom are often quite rude - Try to set the mirror opposite the workplace. Most visitors will be uncomfortable to behave rudely, as they see themselves from the outside.
11. Try to look at stress as a challenge, to be sure that you can handle. This will reduce its negative impact.
12. If you're planning a first date - it is better to conduct a good location that is sure to cause pleasant feelings you both. After that you will be a person associated with positive emotions.
13. Try to always be sure of what you are doing. Confidence attracts others.
14. If you look happy and pleasantly excited when meeting with a person, the next time you call up his emotions like.
15. If you are dissatisfied with the answer of the interlocutor - it does not ask again. Just look closely into his eyes, and be sure - he will continue his speech.
Try to use these tips, and you certainly learn to take life easier and less to pay attention to stress. And it is so important to each of us. Share this article with your friends - probably the life hacking will be useful for them!
via ofigenno ru