With such an amazing dog and his wife do not have to. The dream of every dog ​​lover!

I dream that someone met you after a hard day's work, take care of you, but to live with their parents are no special desire? By marrying you, too, is not ready? Well, then we advise you to have a dog. If you think that dogs need more care than you, you are very wrong. It turns out that there are dogs that can take care not only about themselves but also about its owner.

Incredibly, this video doggie named Jesse seems to know how it all: he is setting the table, washing floors, vacuuming, dusting, throwing garbage, clean shoes, picks up mail, it helps to go shopping, and more. It seems that there is nothing that would be beyond the power of this little helper. Once seen, I would not be surprised if I said that it also washes the dishes and things wipes! While other dogs spend excess energy on the massacre with the shoes of his master, the dog is worn around the house and doing a lot of useful things! Just look at him!

I wonder who managed to teach all this ? Surely it had great difficulty to master, but what kind of dog he was able to bring up to justify all the effort and time spent.

Be sure to show this video to friends - they are unlikely to have seen something like this!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-NPpMqEpG0

Tags

See also

New and interesting