I stopped the mother who pushed the child on my dog, I do not allow strangers to pet.

As the Covid-19 pandemic raged across the world, I dared to pursue my dream and finally got a dog. It turned out to be the best decision of my life. Agate makes me laugh, even if there are cats on my soul. I loved waking up in the morning to find another sleepy sander wagging its furry tail lazily. I knew, How many dogs walkEven before I got a furry friend, but since I'm a desperate homebody, I just appreciated how cool it is to be outdoors a lot.

Agatha loves walking, especially if the weather is good outside. Yes, my dog is a little fastidious: if it rains in the yard or, God forbid, snow, he does not even lean on the porch. It is, slightly frowning, looks at me, they say, mistress, you need, you walk. Comfortable dog.

But there is a nuance that you should know before you decide to become a happy dog owner. When you have a pet, in parallel you acquire a bunch of strangers who aspire to become acquaintances of either you or your dog. Today we will talk a little more about these enthusiasts. Of course, there was a lot of humor, so don't take it seriously. And at the end of the article, I will share a video of the wonderful dog Marina, who will talk about how to help dogs feel good in the heat.

How many dogs walk 1. Eychar

These people behave as if they were in an interview – just have time to answer questions. "What's your name?" Boy or girl? How old is he? What breed is that? Do you go to exhibitions? Why not? Where did you get it? Do you often have to cut? What eats? It’s amazing that this interview takes place at the most embarrassing moments, like cleaning up after your dog or trying to untangle a leash.

2. Grandma

Regardless of gender, the dialogue is with the dog. This includes all sorts of: “Who is this good here?”, “Oh, what ears, well, what a sweetie”, “What is your name, sunshine you are?” Sometimes the owner of the dog is honored with a stingy look, especially when the pellet for some reason does not answer questions about the name or its breed. She must be shy.

3. Panic

He meets with a very frightened face and spreads myths about “the owner in the next yard who specifically incites his French bulldog to Yorkies” or about the doghunter grandmother who offers cookies to dogs, “well, obviously he wants to poison.” It is especially difficult to communicate with such new acquaintances in the morning, when your legs go, your eyes look, but in fact you are still asleep.

There is always something funny going on 4. Expert

He understands best what the standards of a particular breed are, knows how to determine by the appearance of the owner how many dogs this owner walks, what they eat and whether they can perform commands. He knows everything about you and your dog. He knows better.

5. Dog without dog

They smile very nicely. They know that before pouncing on a dog with caresses, it is worth asking the owner of the pesel whether he does not mind and bite a furry friend. If all is well, he approaches the dog slowly, respecting its boundaries. Usually, while ironing, he tells either about his pet, who this time stayed at home, or about the reason why he temporarily does not dare to buy himself a lump of happiness.

6. Maniac Photographer

Masquerading as a dog without a dog. At least in the first part of communication. But if the guys from the previous paragraph approach the dog to pet, these craftsmen arm themselves with phones and, having already taken 4-5 pictures, ask: “Can you take a picture of your baby, right?”

7. Children

They run and often combine several categories at once. If I call people “grandmas” regardless of gender, then when I talk about children, I mean some adults too. These unique people do not understand that a dog is not a toy and it is not worth pouncing on it with howls and hugs, especially if it sees you for the first time. Banal for your own safety.

Well, I shared a little of my observations of people walking with fluff. It is summer, you can walk a lot, good weather allows. Don’t forget to take water for yourself and your pet. How else can you help dogs in the heat, will tell the wonderful Odessa Marina in the video below.

about:blank

I know for sure now. How many dogs walkSo many wonderful stories can happen. Share with us your adventures with a four-legged friend while walking - we will gladly complement our collections with your stories.

Tags

See also

New and interesting