He was stopped by a traffic cop ... But rather rude driver heard an unexpected remark!

Traffic cops have long been the main and the most positive characters of folk art. And what if the traffic police spoke words of literary classics? I do not believe that this could happen?

The Department of Culture of Russia has decided to destroy the well-established social patterns of gross and unfriendly DPS inspector. To this end, they have launched a campaign of "culture changes us," in which employees of traffic police stopped the car owners and began to make it a very unexpected observations. Such drivers just do not expect to hear! Look what happened!

Drivers expect that their flamed and asked to produce documents and here - the great poems of Pushkin and Tiutchev. It is a pity that I did not come across such an inspector. I would gladly spoke with such a positive person! Well done, a great idea, especially if each law enforcement officers put it into practice!

Whoever you are not working, your business needs to be creative and love, then there will be fewer complaints on bad doctors, teachers, taxi drivers or employees of traffic police. An excellent example to others - show them this video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4hGQ0s1D4

Tags

See also

New and interesting