"Guys, well, I asked you to take them to the zoo!"

One summer from one large zoo decided to send the flock of penguins in other, less major. Put them all in a special truck reefer and lucky. Suddenly, halfway there the truck broke down, but luckily, it happened near the traffic police post. The driver immediately rushed to the guards for help.

— Brothers, come to the rescue! he said, going to the cops. — I'm taking the penguins, and today is so hot that I'm afraid suffocated zhivotinku. In the zoo they would have to take...

— Come on, man, don't worry. Now we'll think of something. — said one of the cops and went out on the road.

A good policeman started to slow down all the cars passing by under some pretext, offering drivers a choice: either he writes a fine, or the drivers agree to take to the zoo the unfortunate and tortured by the heat of penguins. Of course, all agreed on the second option, and after an hour almost all the penguins were handed out. There are only a couple of birds.

Then the policeman stopped the car in which sat two men most that neither is a thuggish appearance. Nothing to do, he decided, and ask them for help:

Guys, here's the thing... In General, you need to take to the zoo, but the penguins. Only turn on the air conditioning hot them.

Yes, commander! — the driver said and put the penguins in the back seat and then sped away.

After a couple of hours past the post drove the same car with the "bandits." Standing for the post of the policeman noticed that the car's back seat was perched very happy with the penguins, next to which stood a bucket of frozen fish, and to the legs of the birds were tied bright balloons. Opening his mouth in surprise, the policeman stopped the "mobsters":

— Guys, well, I asked you to take them to the zoo!

— So, head to the zoo with them, we have been to the fish market gone, now here in movie going, and then to the circus!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting