This woman did not even know that it helps. Only 3 years later, she found out the truth ...

We grow up, we get rid of children's dreams, and the world in our eyes gradually painted a completely different color. It is a pity that for many it is gray. We have less and less believe in kindness and selfless we become stale, comforting myself that it's all right - it is life experience.

But be that as it may, there are always people ready to do good deeds for free. This story - it is about that person.

«I was willing child. Grandparents, father, and even half-sister chayali soul in me, let alone my mother just a speck of dust blown away from his only son! I>

My mother started to work very early, before work had to take back my kindergarten "Oaks", located near the Timiryazev Academy. To have time to work, my mother went to the first bus and tram, which are generally managed the same drivers. We got out of the tram, she drove me to the gate of the kindergarten, educator passed, ran to stop and ... waiting for the next tram. I>

After several delays it warned of dismissal, and since we lived, like everyone else, very modestly, and one father's salary to live could not, then my mother, reluctantly, came up with a solution: let me alone, the three-year kid at the bus stop in the hope that I'll make it myself from the tram to the gate kindergarten. i>

We've all got the first time, although the second was for her the longest and terrible in life. She rushed at the half-empty tram to see if I went through the gate, or even crawl, crocked in a fur coat with a scarf, boots and a cap. I>

After a while, my mother suddenly noticed that the tram began to move away from a stop slowly and pick up speed only when I was hiding behind the wicket garden. This went on for three years, until I went to kindergarten. My mother could not, and did not try to find an explanation for this strange pattern. The main thing is that her heart was quiet for me. I>

All cleared up in just a few years, when I started going to school. My mother and I went to her work, and suddenly the tram driver called out to me: "Hey, baby! You've become a grown-up! Remember how your mother and I accompanied you to the garden ...? » I>

It has been many years, but every time I drove past the stop "Dubki" I remember this little episode of my life, and the heart becomes a little warmer on the kindness of this woman that day, absolutely unselfish, committed one small good deed, just bit delaying a tram for the tranquility of a complete stranger to her man! » i>

Very good story, full of bright memories of a happy childhood. Certainly you also have those. Often remembered all the good things that happened to you, be kind, and you will see that the world will become brighter and the people - the better.

Share this story with your friends - let it warm their hearts.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting