My wife is constantly forced her husband to go shopping. Find out how he avoided this unpleasant duty.

June Wolfe regularly sends her husband shopping in the supermarket, even though he hated it. One day it occurred very strange letter from the store, "Wal Mart" in which they were asked not to come back.

That's what was in the letter:

Dear Mrs. Woolf,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a stir in our supermarket. We can no longer tolerate his behavior, and are forced to ban both of you to visit the supermarket. Our complaints are listed below and are documented by surveillance cameras:

June 15, 2014: It took 24 packs of condoms and tossed in baskets random people until they have seen.

2 July 2014: will put all the alarm clocks in goods for the house at 5-minute intervals.

July 7, 2014: It is made of tomato juice stream leading from the women's restroom.

July 19, 2014: He went to the store employees and the official voice said: «Code three in the department of home goods. Start now » i>. Because of this, the employee has not fulfilled its task and was reprimanded by management.

4 August 2014: is trying to buy a bag of chips in installments.

August 14, 2014: Moved sign "Caution - wet floor!" section carpeted.

August 15, 2014: set up a tent in the department of tourism and goods for children buyers said that they can go if grab pillows and blankets from the bedding department. I listen to him 20 children.

August 23 2014: When the clerk offered to help in the selection of goods, began to cry, saying: «Why you can not just leave me alone?!» i> What we called doctors .

4 September 2014: to use the camera as a mirror while picking his nose.

September 10, 2014: Choosing a weapon, I asked the seller where you can buy anti-depressants.

3 October 2014: Worn around the store with a suspicious appearance, singing the soundtrack of the movie "Mission Impossible».

6 October 2014: Took different size funnels from the Department of auto parts and depicts the Madonna.

October 18, 2014: hide among clothes, and when someone approached, shouting: «Pick me!» i>

22 October 2014: When on the speaker to disclose something, curled into a ball on the floor with the words: «Oh, no! Again, these voices! » I>

October 23, 2014: took a pack of condoms and asked a consultant, where fitting.

October 25, 2014: closed in the fitting room and shouted: «Hey! There is no toilet paper! » I>

Sincerely,

Fred Richardson

It seems that this man has done everything possible to his wife is no longer compelled him to go shopping. And we, in turn, pay tribute to its unsurpassed sense of humor. Share this fun story with your friends!

staceygustafson.com/walmart-shopper-banned-husband-causes-mischief/

Tags

See also

New and interesting