This bearded man decided to radically change the image. Now he knows how it is to be a girl!

Editor entertainment site Isaac Fitzgerald went on a risky experiment. During the work week, he agreed to radically change their style. The bearded man, a lover of tattoos and jeans, Isaac, Monday through Friday will be painted, and with each passing day increases the amount of makeup applied. Simple enough, right? Let's see what came of it!

cut himself shaving. A drop of blood runs down the upper lip in the mouth. Curses, rinsed with an old razor under the tap, as if it were able to make it sharper. I spend more time under her nose, wash my face, I look at myself in the mirror. My chin looks disgusting. I hate to shave. But now, so it is necessary - because I promised two colleagues that an entire work week will be wearing makeup! I>

What was before

Day 1

Today, only I use ink and pencil. Nothing special. Day passes as usual. Work, meetings, dinner. No one noticed! A few jokes from colleagues and concerned only the absence of the chief of the beard. Asked to call the Pope, sarcastically remarked that now know, as I looked at the kindergarten - but only just! In my office working owners of different life experiences, but no one noticed. It's amazing! I>

Even at home, my girlfriend just asked why I shaved. Mascara she saw only when I specifically pointed to its existence. I thought that she, like the idea of ​​the experiment, but only earned a worried look. Before going to bed, she offered to teach me the right to wash it all. I agree. I>

Day 2

Today, makeup is already noticeable. Eyeliner pencil for masking the face, mascara and compact foundation. Change my appearance complemented by pale - tonalnika shade too bright. But even so, I still look unusually cheerful, as if every day for a month before this wonderfully slept on silk sheets! Learn about the nature of the experiment colleagues joke on my pallor. Strange, but I was somehow offended - say, after all, is not about silly hat or shirt unsuccessful, and on my face! I>

After working the familiar bartender asked in disbelief about the make-up, pouring me a beer with the comment: "The world more and increasingly on its head." Later, however, he and the waitress the same places, do compliment my eyelashes. People throw at me, but no more. Houses girl jokes about my resemblance to the character of the German expressionist film, and after washing - a member of the pop-punk band. However, it's all love. I>

Day 3

To the previous set of makeup blush added. Some colleagues who observed the experiment from day one, has been drawn into the stream, and now I pin up, pointing at the bulging cheeks. Office manager says that she had a lot of emails about me. It is quite normal - people do not want to offend, but I'm curious. I>

In the subway older people turn away when I pass by. Those who are younger, even do not pay attention. A man with makeup, like me, to New York is not news. But now I'm starting to notice other cosmetics - lip gloss, mascara, blush ... Moreover, now I see who of the men in the truck would not prevent a drop of makeup! I>

Day 4

Today, the key day of the experiment - to set my makeup and lipstick added a stroke to the eye! I did not mention it earlier, but the decision to participate in the experiment with makeup affected including my friend, said at a festive party with circled dark blue eyes. And what is worse I?! I>

Immediately after the imposition of makeup I have a meeting at which I - the only one present - male. I was impressed by the criticism and compliments about my make-up women. But the men in the office trying to look not to meet with me. I used to chat with colleagues and friends while maintaining eye contact, so for me like a novelty. I>

In the afternoon trying to eat noodles without harming makeup. After some time, during which I drop of spaghetti into his mouth as the mother-bird - chick, I give up. Time to go to the bathroom and wipe the lipstick. I>

Day 5

The last day, that means - time to experience it all! Deep makeup in purple and blue-black colors, glitter, and something else, from what I seem even slimmer - just some magic! Now I look like a teenage fan Lorde. Ironically, it is I feel most confident. Because you that my "war paint" just do not be shy with his hands, or because of the fact that today - the last day of the experiment, I have no idea. However, the fact remains. I feel great. I look people in the eye and they, in turn, his eyes devour me. In the office, a colleague saying "well, you're straight-goth princess!" Gives me a "five". On the street passers-by stop and detain me look. The bar farthest acquaintance greets me with the phrase "look wonderful!" And, despite the fact that we are at the meeting have not embraced, and now we are doing it. I>

In the subway station crowded. At the turnstiles in my cuts man, walking in the opposite direction. "From the road, a freak," - he said to me, and disappears into the crowd. This I expected these days, but, as always with the long wait and it happens when it happens, I'm not ready. I stood, trying to comprehend what had happened, while the crowd does not carry me to the car. I>

I'm not even sure that he noticed cosmetics. i>

In the car all the staring. Men and women, young and old. However, I see a lot of smiles and very clear - a woman with large, brightly painted lips. Today I regret it for the first time when I wash off make-up. I>

Epilogue

Makeup I like did not wear, so wear will not. Apply it I learned, much to wash off - even more so. However, something I liked to be rouged. Perhaps, after all, I had to experience something new. I>

Week makeup opened for me a lot. The way I felt, how to feel around as cosmetics contrasts with my appearance, how little it is necessary that the people around feel uncomfortable. Many comfortable with makeup. It looks attractive, focuses people's attention on the fact on what you want, and goes to a bunch of different things. On the last day of the experiment, I really understood why so cosmetics need a girl. I>

As for me, I will again begin to grow a beard. However, my experience did teach me a few tricks with some cream and powder. And who said that the beard will look bad with green ink? I>

As you can see, not only brave got a lot of new experiences, but also found something useful. And you have decided on such an experiment? Share this article with your friends and hear their opinion on the matter!

www.buzzfeed.com/isaacfitzgerald/this-is-what-one-man-learned-from-wearing-makeup-for-a-week

Tags

See also

New and interesting