17 most stupid "masterpieces" of construction. Someone obviously arms do not grow out of the place ...

We all complain about the evil vendors stupid teachers, incompetent doctors, but sometimes disparagingly treat themselves to their duties at work. What honest, there are irresponsible people in any profession. However, sometimes a little carelessness can be fatal and even cost someone's life. When you look at these pictures, there is a feeling that these builders that built their works of art, guided only by intuition and, of course, laziness. Little did they wonder, what is the business of their hands. Judging by what he saw, hands of these masters, honestly, did not grow out of the place ... This is a top-17 "masterpieces" building, which were built simply to hens on laughter. How nice, do not say anything ...

Let's dance the limbo?

«Where are your wings that I liked?»

To exhibitionists ...

The close contact between the neighbors.

It's just a portal ...

In order not to infringe on the rights of basketball.

There is no way ...

Deadlock ...

What a beautiful view from the window!

It's like on the platform 9¾ ...

Private parking for the losers.

The road to nowhere ...

I'm sure these guys are honorary laureates' Marasmus years in the field of architectural art. " How could any sane person to think of this? This rhetorical question does not seem to find the answer ... Show me these architectural masterpieces of his friends - fellow lift the mood.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting