At first glance, the two sisters, twins ... but you will be surprised not a joke when you know the truth!

If you believe the sociological and astrological studies in the world, there are about 7 people with the appearance of a hair's breadth as you ... I do not believe it, but these two girls are not twins ... and not even sisters. Up to this moment they do not know each other. Perhaps it is hard to fit in the head, but the identity of the person looks really no unrelated.

It turns out that recently 26-year-old Briton Nie Jenny and her two friends Terence Manzange Inglish and Harry came up with seemingly unthinkable idea. Ambitious young people have decided to organize an interesting project Twin Strangers to find their own twins with the help of the Internet. This brilliant idea then would be able to help everyone who want to find, so to speak, a soul mate.

Suddenly message Nii Jenny responded mysterious girl named Karen, like her as two drops of water. As it turned out, Karen lives only an hour's drive from Niya. «What is truth honest, when I first saw Karen, I downright jaw dropped ... I was frightened in earnest ..." Oh, God, yes it's me "- suddenly slipped the idea into my head," i> - I recognized Nia.

Look himself as there was a meeting of two strangers, but pretty darn similar to each other people.

In the meantime, the campaign to find the twins Harry grows ... and Terence also lucky enough to find their mirror image in the world. However, in their case, the similarity was not so obvious, such as from research institutes and Karen.

Harry guy like him

Terence with his "twin»

You do not believe that this is possible? But who is looking for - he finds. You look, and you are lucky enough to find a congenial and identical in appearance to humans. Are you interested in this original project? It's time to talk about it to his comrades!

www.facebook.com/pages/Twin-Strangers/635914356508868?sk=info&tab=page_info

Tags

See also

New and interesting