You will not believe, but they are twins! I would like to ask how !?

These sisters from Gloucester (United Kingdom) even had to bring their birth certificates to prove that they are relatives.

It sisters Lucy and Mary Aylmer. They're twins

The 18-year-old sisters were born in Gloucester in January 1997. Their mother, Donna, with Jamaica, and his father - White, writes Daily Mail.

Lucy (left) said that their mother was in shock when they were born

"It was a shock for her, because parameters such as color, are not determined by the results of ultrasound during pregnancy - she says - so that my mother had no idea how different we will be when born. When the midwife gave us her hands, she had lost the power of speech ».

Teens say that some of their friends even asked to show a birth certificate to prove that they are relatives.

"No one believes that we are twins, because I am white, and the dark Maria" - says Lucy. "Even when we dress the same way, we still do not look even sisters, not to mention on the twins! When we met with our new friends, so they could not believe that we are sisters, even we asked us to show our birth certificate to prove that we are twins ».

We also have a twin older brothers and sestra

Lucy says that she and her sister are on "opposite ends of the spectrum" in their family

"Do not even say that we have the same parents!"

Currently, the sisters are studying in various colleges Maria studied law at Cheltenham, and Lucy taught fine arts in Gloucester.

But despite the fact that they are quite different, Lucy said that the relationship between them really strong, "We are proud that we are twins - said Lucy - Mary tells everyone at the college, she has a white twin and I'm here to tell everyone that I have black ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting