15 principles of life inimitable Maya Plisetskaya. I bow my head before the man of genius, a legend!

Maya Plisetskaya - is not just a world-class ballerina. It is a living legend, before which worshiped by millions. This extravagant, gorgeous woman who admires more than one generation. Most recently, May 2 this year, on the ninetieth year of life, the heart of the great dancers, alas, has ceased to beat ...

Today I want to remember the brightest thoughts and statements prima ballerina of the Bolshoi Theatre Maya Plisetskaya. If you think that you will find there the secrets of success, universal acceptance and longevity, then we dare to disappoint you: the brilliant choreographer never shared them, believing that the private should not become public. However, in this post, collected 15 gold principles, rules of life, which will slightly open the curtain on the life of a talented actress.

1. From the wrinkles can not escape ... But the old man or old woman molodyaschiysya - this is ridiculous ... You know, there is an old garden and the new garden. But the well-groomed or not - it is quite another matter. Same with the face of a man: always obvious - it is well maintained and run.

2. For me, the fashion world everything starts and ends with Pierre Cardin. This standard of taste, imagination, beauty ... He never becomes obsolete.

3. I will give you advice to future generations. I listen. Do not humbles, until the edges are not humbles. Even then - Fight, fire back, to blow with the trumpets, the drums beat ... Up to the last moment ... My fight win only on that and keep it up. Character - this is fate. B>

4. If you do nothing, just lying on the couch, no forms and no man ... "are leaving" on the sides, grow lazy.

5. I will tell you without boasting: I have nothing to envy. The Lord gave me the ability and the good data in the Bolshoi ballets I outperform a lot, I seem to world fame. And most importantly - I have a wonderful husband, what else can I wish for?

6. People are not divided into classes, race, state of the system. People are divided into good and bad. The only way. Good is always an exception, the gift of Heaven.

7. Diets do not, we must eat less. B>

8. ... It is more in theory. But in real life everything is possible, but little by little.

9. I prefer beer with sausages than sweet ... But in general, people do not come up with anything more delicious than the usual bread and butter.

10. Men always liked beautiful figures. I do not think ballerina conquered them with his mind.

11. I'm not sure that the highest manifestation of the mind - it is kindness. Kind Men are fools and stuffed.

12. In art, it does not matter "what". The most important thing - the "how". It is necessary that came to everyone touched to the soul - then it is now, or in any way. B>

13. Never loved to practice and rehearse. I think that in the end it and extend my stage career: I have had neizmuchennye legs.

14. I do not like fuss. Not on stage or in life ... Superfluous words are not necessary, too. B>

15. All my life like new for life look to the future, I always wonder!

I bow to the wisdom and talent of Maya Mikhailovna. Without too much pathos, and pathos can be argued that people like it, make history. It is truly a human era. It was a revolutionary not only in dance, but also in their beliefs. It is respected by all colleagues, she imitated her tried to copy her opinion was often critical, it has become a style icon for many. Such a magnificent and unparalleled, and will remain in the memory of all Maya Plisetskaya. Eternal blessed memory ...

Do not forget to share with your friends gold quotes charismatic ballerina: so together we honor the memory of a great man!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting