12 golden rules of Maya Plisetskaya

Everyone who saw her on the stage, noticed the incredible flexibility and grace of a ballerina. She brought the art of ballet to a new level. But the feature was not only in the dance. Ballet taught her endurance, fearlessness and straightforwardness. Website with reverence and gratitude, gives some rules of life Maya Plisetskaya.

From wrinkles can not escape. But the old man or old woman molodyaschiysya - it's ridiculous. You know, there is an old garden and the new garden. But the well-groomed or not - it is quite another matter. Same with the face of a man: always obvious - it is well maintained and running. I never liked to practice and rehearse. I think that in the end it and extend my stage career: I have had neizmuchennye feet. I'll tell you without boasting: I have nothing to envy. The Lord gave me the ability and the good data in the Bolshoi ballets I outperform a lot, I seem to world fame. And most importantly - I have a wonderful husband, what else can I ask for?

People are not divided into classes, race, state of the system. People are divided into good and bad. The only way. Good is always an exception, a gift of heaven. I prefer beer with sausages than sweet ... But in general, people do not come up with anything more delicious than the usual bread and butter. All my life I like the new, all life look to the future, I always interesting!

Maya Plisetskaya and Yves Saint Laurent, 1971.

Men always liked beautiful figures. I do not think ballerina conquered them with his mind. Do not eat! A more efficient way to be in the form has not yet been invented. I will give you advice to future generations. I listen. Do not humbles, until the edges are not humbles. Even then - Fight, fire back, to blow with the trumpets, the drums beat ... Up to the last moment ... My fight win only on that and keep it up. Character - this is destiny.

Ballet PI Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake" in 1959.

I'm not sure that the highest manifestation of the mind - it is kindness. Kind Men are fools and stuffed. In art, it does not matter that em>. The most important thing - how em>. It is necessary that came to everyone touched to the soul - then it is now, or in any way. I do not like fuss. Not on stage or in life ... Unnecessary words are also not needed. Photo on preview: Richard Avedon

See also Gorgeous Coco
20 Railway quotes Margaret Thatcher
Russian top model 30s

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-dizajn/russkie-top-modeli-30-h-godov-909860/

Tags

See also

New and interesting