Rules of life of Maya Plisetskaya

Character is destiny— The fiftieth anniversary I celebrated with a premiere begenovskogo "Bolero" in Brussels. The sixtieth anniversary of the premiere of "Ladies with the doggie".

As usual, ballerina celebrate this vile age, sitting proudly in the spotlight in the near to the stage draped bed. And each engaged in a dance party in honor of the hero of the day Ebugger grandly, with a mannered bow presents this lush bouquets. By the end of the evening the noble lady Ebugger filled with flowers on the chin, as if dead.

Me in my evening had work in plenty: "the Lady" fifty minutes, "Carmen-Suite" — forty-six. I almost all the time on stage.

Ninety five million eight hundred sixty eight thousand four hundred eighty seven

— Life like new, life look to the future, I always wonder!

And the second time to be born will come, no matter how you try. Its live!

— Fall in love with the moment, don't hesitate.

— Loving people soar above the mundane, pettiness of life. Lovers always live in another dimension.

Twenty eight million eight hundred eighty seven thousand twenty two

— People are not divided into classes, race, the state of the system. People are divided into good and bad. Only so. Good always the exception, the gift of Heaven.

— I will tell you without bragging: I have nothing to envy. The Lord gave me the ability and good data in a Large theatre I who taught him a lot of ballets, I seem to world fame. And most importantly — I have a wonderful husband, what more could I desire?

From the wrinkles can not escape... But molodyaschihsya old man or old lady — it's funny... you Know, there's an old garden and new garden. But maintained it or not is quite another matter. Same with a human face: always visible — is it well maintained or run.

— Give advice to future generations. Listen to me. Not humbles, to the edge, not humbles. Even then — fight, shoot, blow the trumpet, the drums beat... To the last moment of the fight... My only victory on and kept.Character is destiny.

According to the materials of books of Maya Plisetskaya, "I, Maya Plisetskaya..." and "Thirteen years later".

Sixty three million six hundred thirty five thousand three

For reference :

In 1990, at the age of sixty-five years old was fired from the Bolshoi theater. After that he left the scene, continuing to attend concerts, gave master classes. On the day of its 70th anniversary, debuted at the number "Ave the Maya", staged for her by Maurice Bejart.published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: //theageofhappiness.com/posts/pravila-zhizni-mayi-pliseckoy/5ebajg7ah6c

Tags

See also

New and interesting