When the photographer golden hands: 23 masterpieces of the Internet, which you need to look at least twice!

What would life be neither taught, and we are always stepping on the same rake. The golden rule for anyone who loves the light photographs on the Internet: Look carefully at the background, before managing to fill in the picture of the World Wide Web. Sometimes it can be seen, such that his hair stand on end. As they say, there is something to remember - there is nothing to show the children ... Today cheerful team has found for you on the Web a few unmatched frames where you need a very, very close look to all the details. It seems your eyes sometimes play a dirty trick on us. Have you noticed something out of the ordinary? Then you 100 in karma!

It seems that the girl in the lower left corner need help!

Oops, I thought ...

Note, in the photo there is a man-chameleon!

Have you not noticed that he dances alone.

jacket a nice sitting. But there is little juicy details ...

Some people will be sadly ...

Best Self-2015.

Horror movies have a rest.

No, this is clearly not the hand ...

Big Brother is watching you?

This eye opposite ...

And the award for Best Actor goes to ... the man in the sea!

Just loose pants, flipping on.

This is the log, and not what you're thinking ...

Kids in the cell - a new design You?

When the imagination played a cruel joke ...

Centaur, is this you?

Miracles anatomy.

I do not know who's in the spotlight.

Help-and-ite!

I have for it is not the best news ...

Hmm, a girl I did not even notice ...

wanted to boast of men, too!

Yes, and the same people are able to capture the frame - a talent from God! Elegant backgrounds, juicy details and unexpected elements made of these photos are real pearl of the Internet. So that the revision-ka again your pictures, maybe you will find there is something interesting! And do not forget to share this with your friends fotobombami!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting