Cancer patients mom did something wonderful for her daughter

35-year-old Heather McManaman was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in April of 2013. Despite the fierce fighting, and several courses of chemotherapy, a terrible disease has metastasized to the liver and spread to the skeletal system. In August 2014 she learned that doomed. Fortunately, Heather found a way to continue to be part of the life of his daughter, even after death. "Heartbreaking to know that my daughter and my husband will be sad for me when I'm gone, but nothing I can do to comfort them" - said Hizer

"But how can I give my daughter the love, support, and let her know that I need it when I'm not around?"

Heather came up with a great idea. She decided to create a window for the memory of his daughter, which consists of a plurality of notes for different occasions zhizni

"It gave me a sense of control over what is something none of us has the power" At the moment, Heather has created about 40 postcards, videos, letters and books, packed in the same box
Notes and letters contain messages for every important occasion in the life of her daughter Brianna, including greetings: happy birthday, your engagement, the wedding, the first child, the first work to obtain a driver's license, various anniversaries and finally Congratulations to the mother .

However, Heather was not limited to notes on "big days" Heather wrote a note to a reward for a hard day, comforting card to the loss of a loved pet, encouraging card valid for the type of "kick in the ass," my mother's gentle greeting "obnimashki" Congratulations to the first card Brianna beer, one card for breaking up with a guy, and cards reminding Brianna that she was beautiful, not to forget to be yourself, and that my mother proud ey.

And while others are distressed, thinking that they will miss your child's life, Heather found a way to stop time
"Most people just die and everything. I was lucky, I was given time to prepare. I will do everything in my power to alleviate my family care. All grieve in different ways. But if there is any way that I can provide comfort, I use it. It brings me comfort and peace of mind. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting