Where a man desire to hurt or humiliate a woman?

Remember childhood? If a boy likes a girl, that rarely any of them come up and offer druzhbu.Nelepye antics boys to draw attention to themselves, already incorporated in the psyche of the future muzhchiny.A is also an echo of education in the family and father's relationship to his mother.

"My future husband courted me with detstva.To throw rotten apples, then painfully snowball in the face, then the bandwagon fills in the school, then tore the dress on releasing the ball to me no one was looking. So he was wildly jealous of the owner. »

& Quot; I met her future husband when I was 15 years old and he almost had me 18.U chic kosy.Uhodya the army at night climbed into my window and cut the hair on the very top. I was crying, and he was pleased with the & quot;

"I met with Vitaly almost half a year, but we had only met Volodya druzhba.Potom and loved it. Vitaly evening at an entrance splashed acid in my face. Acetic. He was a poor student and I was saved from serious burns. »

& Quot; My husband often tells me that I'm ugly. What stupid. So why the wedding said the opposite? He seemed so gentle, caring. We live together for three years. He changed and became completely opposite & quot ;.

If a woman - an enigma and mystery, the man - puzzle and maze. Trying to decide which, or to pass through, so it is impossible, how to understand the female logic.

Whatever may be said about the equality between men and women, but in many areas, the palm is given to men as a reference a wide variety of knowledge and skills. Which significantly increases the male self-esteem and enables them to the height of his greatness biased and systematically discuss all women's actions, especially the appearance and character, to treat all on its own and administer the sentence.

The Perfect Man vysokomoralen, his mental and physical perfection can not be criticized. Ideal moralist happy forgive myself little flaws and weaknesses, rather believes that it simply is not. Ideal moralist is the great critic of women's disadvantages. And all of this far-sighted criticism is directed not to the woman's mental and physical perfection. In fact, this is one big trap.

Honey, why are you to measure the dress? ... Honey, do not to your figure. My legs are better to hide under pants. Yes, hairstyle anything, but obviously not with thy countenance, cheeks something for the ears stick out. Listen, why do you make? So that that way is not very. Oh, my God, how many times do you say You do not know, do not go. Everything is upside down turned. Why do you spend so much money on a cream? Your wrinkles are already necessary to steam iron. The woman behind the wheel? - Definitely, the monkey with a grenade. If I had my way, I would be women under pain of death forbidden to drive. Yes, no matter how young, his mother, but age makes itself felt. Not because the girl, and everything quickly, all dress up. And the weight of clothing zamaskiruesh not, no matter how hard you try. Well, do not cry. Do not Cry. I'm with you. I love you and so it is. Look around as lonely. Do not have time to go out into the street prospective brides are ready to hang on the neck. Just offer themselves and are not shy, and intelligent, and beautiful, and secured. ... But no one needs. Because the male is normal, one-two and all. Women are much more. Not enough for all men, not enough. But I'm not leaving. ... Although my data as chances and so many possibilities! Single quick run down to the store for beer and cigarettes. What? Night in the yard. So what? Who do you need? Quickly, the small dashes, you can still buy fish to beer. You do not have enough for tights? Where do you spend your salary? My salary? Yes, I put everything in the car. Do you like to skate, love and sleigh to haul. ... Well, it ran? Listen, realizing something for dinner. There is a salad yesterday? His very eat. Oh, I'm tired today, back ache. Remember my back. Hands fall off? From What? Tired of sitting at work? And if you traveled by public transport, and not with me in the car? Listen, we have a refrigerator? Buzzing like a locomotive. You asked me to look? I look like a refrigeration? A wizard did not try to call? In the closet door hang out? Wait a minute, and when I do this?

All these comments, accusations and attacks, like water sharpen composure woman cuts the ground from under his feet. And here, in fact, lies the very trap. To convince a woman in their own inferiority complexes and so loyal lady at the first sound of the male voice was like for Mr. Burke Sivka command to execute the first time and preferably without hesitation. To pray daily and systematically that lives with a man, and not one, as most around. ... He loved her so, not perfect, Large, dumb, sluggishness. But as temptations around? And smart, and beautiful. Hundreds of women, stare at her one and only man. So what that drunk again? But I come home, not the women. That day can not stand trash? Tired after all, poor thing at work. TV does not work? Iron sparkle? Nothing, call the master. On this special people have. God will lead and suddenly one day? How fortunate that he's with me. Just next. Just lying on the sofa. Just sniffing the pillow. Oh, it is me today twice embraced before going to bed! And socks in the tank with dirty laundry put, not as usual, in the middle of the room.

Servility and submission, inferiority complex penetrates the flesh and blood woman. Forced into samoedstvom deprives confidence. There comes a fear of loss and obsequiousness. Man becomes kinglet little world and deity, constantly and skillfully dёrgayuschim strings female complexes and fears. And the woman ran to her only and is based on the first team, and beer, and a workshop and a car wash, and make the trash. Baba, know your place.

One day the whole world in front of one single woman eclipses: And who am I needed? Yes, even coma. And in the first place itself. After all, humor sparkled and sang songs and danced and wore tight dresses. And this was not normal, unique, individual. All dissolved all, exhausted. Was not interested, something like a cornered prey and well behaved. And the hunter is not that interesting. What's wrong with her chicken, take? Chicken - not a bird. ... But it was a bird. And how to fly? I lost. Lost in space-time. Well, if in part, and if completely? Itself is not interested in a state of chronic depression and fatigue in the Ferris Wheel life. What about self-development, spirituality, self improvement, spiritual and personal growth? And suddenly the chicken from last forces make a breakthrough. But after rushing mocking: Where are you? Where are you with your education? With these legs? Brains, etc.

Do not believe it. You are a bird. The talented and beautiful. And each person is talented in his own way, and can grow and develop life. Be interesting to you or others. And between the borscht, pots, children and cleaning the house must be a woman's world. A world filled with harmony, joy and hobbies. And if a man really loves you, he will understand. Just talk to him. Firmly and calmly, that you, as he is entitled to their private space and time to rest and enthusiasm, respect and appreciation. And if in answer to all your desire for self-development and self-esteem your man twisted his finger to his temple. Well. ... Caesar what is Caesar, the god of gods. Leave cargo that pulls you down. With it, you are unlikely to be able to swim to the shore of the island by the name of surprising happiness. Make us happy can not be someone else, only ourselves.

After a quarrel with a man every woman asks himself the same question: "why do men hurt and humiliate women?". The main cause of this male behavior is the desire to assert itself when it senses that a woman stronger, smarter and more confident. If a man neglect and humiliating refers to a woman just because the weak at heart, he should work on them and possibly turn to a psychologist. However neotoryh cases, women are offended by men due to the fact that their expectations are not met.

What woman does not?

Very often during a dispute because of ignorance of differences of female and male psyche, it comes to a serious quarrel and resentment on both sides. And to blame a man and a woman. How does a woman provokes quarrels and that it should change his behavior? Usually the woman provokes a fight that does not speak directly about their feelings.

That is, a woman does not express his displeasure and frustration, and instead begins to ask rhetorical questions to which unconsciously puts a sense of disapproval partner. Even if she did not want to put into words a promise to a man they felt it was his.

For example, a man came home later than expected. Emotion woman can express in these words: "I am so worried that you, something happened," or "I do not like it when you're late." However, instead of openly and directly share their feelings, she starts asking many rhetorical questions like, "How could you do this?", "What do you command think when the clock is already 12, and you all there?", "What are you I could not call? ".

His tone woman indicates that the man could not be a valid reason for the delay. Hearing the questions of this type, a man picks them disapproval, not real emotions of women. It seems that she accuses him of irresponsibility and tries to re.

All this is perceived as an attack against a man, and he begins to defend himself. While the woman completely unaware of how much their loved one hurts disapproval. In response, the man begins to explain to the woman that she was upset for nothing, devaluing her feelings than her very much hurt. As a result, a pair of quarreling and could not talk for weeks.
How do I change the situation?

Remember when dealing with any man, especially if it is a loved one, how important to him approval. Approval for a man means that you take it, as you are and it can be good reasons for his actions. Try to always find the good side and remember them even in the most difficult moments, when you do not agree with his behavior.

It is also useful to learn to discuss differences and seek a solution that will satisfy both, while not falling to the mutual jabs and humiliation. Communicate in a respectful tone calm and remember that the purpose of a partner is not to hurt you, it just all the different senses.

But the foundation and the desire to hurt a woman originally men often lies in the unresolved psychological problems extending from childhood.

"I was the first guy in the yard, and the girls from me shkole.Vse baldeli.A there was in our class Tanya. Beauty and smeshlivaya.I me zero vnimaniya.A started dating Andryukha-botanikom.Na my flirtations-zero attention. And how could I endure such humiliation? For all I showed it I do not like rude to her, saying nasty veschi- all smeyalis.A evenings stuck under her windows, and if seen near her Andryuhu- thrashed him, even if then I was taken to the police station.
Net.A I dobilsya.No angry with the whole world and three years later went to prison. »

What is the problem in this case? The inability to properly draw the attention of the girls, and in case of defeat away to get all storonu.Zhelanie without truda- is the basis of the highest male ego. "Anything that does not submit to Rome must fall!»

Such chains are drawn from my childhood, and sometimes red line pass through the fate of a little boy muzhchin.Stereotipy behavior are traits of an adult male.

The fact that then there is no family or a family destroyed, a man will blame the whole world and especially ochered- zhenschin.No sometimes be at least on the basis of the analysis made by a previous relationship, just "get out of the children's pants?"
But most men are not finding output their problems begin to drown them in wine or addiction. And no normal woman does not arise in the life of such a man. That's possible, since childhood, to condemn oneself to life cornered wolf.

Tags

See also

New and interesting