Bad mood and pessimism "contagious." How to learn to resist it?
Emotions, especially such as fear, anger, frustration, shock - it's energy. And you can always "catch" the negative energy spread by other people. Without even realizing it.
All the people - it is an emotional sponge, but the degree of "promokaemosti" at all different. Some can swim freely in the crowd and mass negativity, not feeling much discomfort. And some of this frustration can result in suicide.
Empathy - that's about what we say.
Some people with their panic attacks "infect" you spoil your life, but you never this serious thought.
From the energy point of view, negative emotions can have the following reasons:
You may feel the pain of others as their own.
"General" personal problems become yours.
In these cases, empathy, especially in combination with impotence can cause severe depression.
Stop to absorb other people's emotions. Here are the instructions.
1. Determine how much you affect empathy
Here are some typical signs that you're an empath.
- People call you "hypersensitive" or "too sensitive." They do not know that this is not a compliment and not a solution.
- Do you feel fear, anxiety and stress transmitted by other people. You literally feel it physically.
In itself, this ability - it's not bad, but you need to minimize the impact on people who you do not like or you do not know. Try to chat only with friends, colleagues and family members.
- You get tired in the crowd.
It takes several hours of partying, and in your heart you feel exhausted, miserable and exhausted.
- Noise, odors and the need to constantly talking seriously undermine your nerves.
- To recharge your batteries, you have to be in a state of rest.
- You always think about what is experienced.
You are trying to make sense of any experience, to analyze every situation on the shelves. Your feelings are easily hurt, but you avoid conflicts.
- You - "generous" conversationalist and a good listener.
- You are constantly straining to drive somewhere or something to carry.
2. Look for a source of concern
Ask yourself what you feel - their emotions or other people? Where did this emotion? Fear and anger are almost never born in the minds of empathy, but they are good carriers. Try to determine where or in whom there is a generator of your anxiety. Perhaps on this TV crew did a good job.
- You just watched a comedy at the cinema, and is in excellent spirits. Suddenly you meet with someone from friends or family members - and the whole mood evaporates. Are you this happened? And might happen?
- The same thing you feel when you go to the mall or a concert. Crowded place suppress you? Perhaps all this is because you absorb a negative emotions of other people in the crowd.
3. Avoid source of concern. Any price
Try to start to talk to you with unpleasant people with farther distances than usual. Step back, stay away. This trick really works.
Do not be afraid to hurt someone. Do not be afraid to change seats on the subway to another location, if there sat kind of stink. If sitting next to sad people transplanted. Get up and go away.
4. In any unclear situation - Concentrate on breathing
Breathing - this is what connects your brain to your essence. Concentrate on your breathing a few minutes. Inhale and exhale negativity of mind. This will help you to realize itself in time and space, clear your head from fear and other heavy emotions.
Imagine the negativity as gray mist rising out of your body. And breaths imagine you falling into a beam of golden light. This is a simple practice that can give quick results.
5. Use a shield
You can use before we invented convenient form of protection. Every time in the community are heavy and unpleasant people, mentally imagine yourself hanging in the air a white envelope. Color, in principle, can be anything - as long as you feel that it gives you strength. Think of this envelope as a shield that reflects all the negative and discomfort. Allow yourself to take from the environment only positive.
6. Manage the emotional overload
Learn to recognize the people taking other energy. Avoid them. In the crowd of strangers occupy marginal places. Avoid communicating with "emotional vampires».
And yet, if possible, eat. Harmful foods rich in sugar, can help you to get together and relax.
Make sure that any company you do not depend on other people. Leave the money for a taxi, in order not to be tied to who they are on him. Make sure that you can at any time easily get home. This will give you confidence.
You will also need a place in the house - the one in which you are given some time alone. This can be a reading area or a desk with a computer.
7. Look for positive people and positive situations
Call a friend, with whom you enjoy spending time. Go to the bar with a colleague, with whom interesting to talk to the smoking room and at dinner. Soak them a positive and self-confidence.
Hope is contagious, too. And it is in itself is uplifting.
Be compassionate not only to others but also to himself. Stay sensitive, but try to avoid stressful situations.
8. Get out of the nature - even in solitude
You must have your favorite places where you eat with positive energy. It is better if they are in nature. Know where you need to call in an hour or two to rest and recharge the batteries. Let this be a promenade, a park, a forest outside the city or lake.
Keep your home and "desktop" display views of lush forests, waterfalls, wild beaches.
Somehow try to call in the morning in the woods in the suburbs. Feel this mist, the dew, these smells.
Practice yoga or other breathing techniques. You must have a certain emotional center, you would have run in the safe harbor during a storm.