Wesley Joyce gave a kidney woman with two children.

These two did not know each other's existence as long as Sally, desperate mother of two, is not addressed in the local newspaper with a prayer and hope to find a donor for a kidney transplant, without which it would not have survived. Responded to this note to 10 people, among whom was a former inmate Wesley Joyce.

Now Miss Greynder undergoing rehabilitation at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham and says he is immensely happy to get a chance to see how to grow her daughters, who are now 14 and 10 years old: "I do not know how to express my gratitude. It struck me that a stranger wished for me to become a donor. I thought that this only happens in the movies ".

This guy, Wesley - a former soldier. In 2004, he was behind bars for assault, served four years. And coming to freedom, completely changed his life.

He was one of ten people who volunteered to donate a kidney to his dying mother of two children, but the results of tests was the only suitable donor.

Sally childhood struggled with severe lung disease, survived their transplant and had to take toxic drugs that, as a result, lead to kidney failure. Three times a week a woman who required dialysis treatment, and to the time decided to write an appeal to the newspaper, was on the verge of death.

When Wesley (himself a father of four children) read this story, by his own admission, looked at his children and imagine what they would have been left without a mother.

"I thought that in his previous life, I did a lot of bad, and now it's time to do something good. For example, to save someone's life ".

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting