Organ transplantation

For a long time these flash-mobs nebylo.

organ transplantation
1. The man went on holiday to Turkey, Israel, etc ... There was kidnapped excised organ. (if the kidney - was still alive when others - found dead).
2. The person has concluded an employment contract to work abroad. There he underwent a similar situation.

Does somebody know these true stories?
If the post office kimnat@mail.ru

Screenshot

And of course, people began to "remember" such cases

- - And here's another story was - went to a man in Ashan, where he was kidnapped, the brain was excised, and no one for it was nothing. This is my sister's friend's brother told a neighbor, it does not lie.

- With me was a story! I transplanted liver alcoholic! Write to me at whitepower88@referatov.net!

- I cut the body at rest in Odessa, as I stood in line for chebureks. ever since I was a girl!

- One man went into the shawarma, and then he quietly cut the body and sold it under the guise of the chicken.

- One woman bought the Roma lipstick, lipstick, and then sees some small piece of paper sticking out. She pulls it, and it says: "You ZOROZHENY CANCER!»

- And that's still the case was
muschschina one bought in the market, American jeans. defied a little looking, they ripped the belt a little. He ripped it, and there - lice specially sewn.

- One woman has bought a Chinese rug.
Afternoon - the carpet as the carpet.
A night on it portrait of Mao Tse Tung in his grave green light.
Oh, those Chinese ...

-I Dad pathologist working, and before that was a doctor, so he told the case about how the special forces in the north and a trained commando bear lifted his liver and ate, and my dad was just a doctor. Well, from what setsnazovtsy bear out there super secret automatic shot and dad commandos polar bear liver is transplanted.
Only commando died anyway, because the polar bear liver is poisonous, and the Pope did not know about it. Pope for it was transferred to the pathologists. Truth to tell dad about it can not be, he gave a subscription, but after three bottles of vodka, he forgets about the receipt and about the liver Bear remembers.
 - In one entertainment center kidnapped 12-year-old. Cloth with chloroform and lulled fyuit. Parents kipish, looking - fucking.
Three days later, the child showed up at the same place. I do not remember anything, and no one kidney

- And here's another case!
My friend, an Uzbek, was walking along the street. And skinhead nail him right in the brain hammered hammer - For Christ he says, because of our. But luckily for him, he passed by the journalist. He rolled a skinhead and his brain on the street my friend transplanted - saved, that is. True friend of mine is now working as a janitor, as before, can not - do not have enough training. Instead, he got a job in a young, dynamic PR agency. He writes about sports for 400 uev for free, mind you, the schedule.

- Same here I remember, the story was real ... The black-black city, a black-black girl, black-black-black scalpel cut black liver. Cirrhosis - a dangerous disease, especially in Africa, where poor sanitation and bad medicine. Here. :(

- Yeah, but still ... I remember went to Turkey ... Went to the bar in the evening ... I drank tequila first, then beer, tequila again later, then a cocktail or something or something, then - I do not remember ... drugged with chloroform probably ... :( ((I woke up in the morning - I remember nothing, feels cut out all the bodies, leaving only the skull to sick and intestines to seething ... Yes, and mouth More ... To sushilo stronger ... And Attack - all cut out, you bastards ... Here's how it .. .: (((

- Or more, I concluded the labor agreement to work abroad ... Work - plёvaya ... Lie himself all day, but wait until your organs cut out ... And the dough for it - nemeryannom pay ... Well, that's ... I woke up there, in short, and agencies everything is in place and the money is not given ...: ((do not fall into this trap !!!: ((

A man went to Turkey and there he fell off the liver.
It's all about the magic system of all-inclusive !!!

And here's another case ... was to elect one person to the Duma on the list of the party in power, and the brain and heart removed. Real history. Do not believe me - turn any news.

And here's the real story: I went to Chukotka, Anadyr. And in the evening I went progulyatsa near poliklinokoy. And it means working Filipino healers, they are disguised by local anesthesiologists. And of course as if to examine the patient and actually steal their organs. Without profit operations. And sometimes people from the stomachs pulled straight digested food and eating, and the man did not notice.
But then they suspected, and they have entered into an employment contract to work abroad and there was a similar situation.

And in the hospital, where my dad works pathologist once broken refrigerator, a stoker in the crematorium was drunk, fell and struck his head with a crowbar itself. And at night, when everyone is asleep, the morgue attendants went to the park and buried there amputated human remains, perhaps later, when he died and buried fireman, because ever since dad never saw him again. A crematorium done on electricity.

And we have not been. We have one boy, in short, a maid-Tiscali Tiscali, have all been yaebu riser, and it is this: "I am not so, no, no," and then rodaki came and did not give shorter.
So he went home, came looking, and my mother prepares the liver, and drunk dad.

And one man in etc. went there and good rest.
And authority he had lost here. Wife cut - a friend of his in the ITD with the rest met several times ...

And another person has concluded an employment contract to work abroad. In Turkey, yeah.
Arriving there, the taxi driver treated him with something from the bottle, he lost consciousness for a few days.
And then I woke up - and he has four kidneys and two organs (sex). Here I think, in that you go to Auchan to cut out unnecessary ...

And was the story of two guys went to Germany on vacation. Well napilisya there, Nakuru and climbed on a tall building flag stick, because the Patriots were. Then the Second World and ended.
Yeah, I almost forgot! One of them for three days before a tooth removed ...

On Leninsky Prospekt night goes black boomer numbers SSD and kidnaps minors. SSD is Death to the Soviet Children. And the authorities, as usual, to hide, so copy it in their journals.

One woman had a husband, and a lazy parasite. He did not want to work all the starved. The woman he loved more than life itself. One husband said, "My wife, set the table!". And she says, "Now, my dear!". And it brings a tasty jelly. He eats with horseradish and praises. And then he asks, "What do you have to hand your wife?". His wife, it turns out, he cooked jelly from their own fingertips. And yesterday jelly was, it appears, from her toes.
If dispensation not intervened, it would be so themselves and gradually the whole cooked!

And here's the story:
One person has concluded an employment contract to work in Turkey, and it instead was taken to rest in Israel.
Now it cuts the kidneys and other organs of the tree and sells them at the market in Haifa.
Drink, of course. (c)

One girl flew with the sponsor of the sea.
On the way from the airport potereyala consciousness in the car.
She came in menturu, and with 30% of her skin cut.

And another person has concluded an employment contract to work Fockers, while he was drinking and did not come. So he cut off a penalty for body preserved in alcohol, and sold as a vibrator.

In the bath in one case was.

We went there all and did not seem to notice anything - good steam, hot stove. And the attendant right. Only he knew how to steam paskuda so that a direct blow broom bouncers kidney from a person through the anus. And sold there in Sechenovskiy Academy - it is just next.

But something caught it as - it beats the guy with a broom and a kidney does not take off! He strikes again - again not fly. The attendant hastily dug look (through the same place) - where the kidney? - En, kidney-and not because the man turned out to be a donor. Then another man entered, look - homosexual! Well, they place them on the gangs decided to do. And the authorities have sold - does not disappear as good.

One day my friend was in the Emirates. He met a beautiful emiratku and her husband decided to take revenge, and in the basement clinic in unsanitary conditions, another cut body. Now he has a hole in the front of which he pisses and we pinned that he had two assholes.

A friend went to the hairdresser. sat down to check out the magazine, the girls around him started to go tits ass shake wag ...
He goes out into the street, and lo and behold the hair cut ...

and here, too, he was familiar to him in the evening domoy.navstrechu surgeons drunk. clear the stump with a knife surgeons.
Well, say a kidney or choose phone?

And my girlfriend pozhruzhki girlfriend told me that her friend invited bath bellied guy make love, drink it expensive cognac, and then she does not remember. But still alive, then still a bud.

I heard this:
man himself walked along Nevsky Prospect in St. Petersburg. I Walked, so nobody touched. Suddenly, a van pulls up with the word "bread" on the body. From there, and asked: "man, you want a delicious loaf? More ... Take a warm Do not be afraid, it's free .. »
Well, this man was trusting, on the sidewalk stood up, reached for a loaf, and took it. And then I eat: half himself and half carried her into the family.
What was in this are mixed loaf nobody knows. But with man this big change happened. And soon it will be even a national leader.

Like the other bought by shawarma, I ate their normal, and in others it is somehow strange move and mewed. A friend gave her friend a pathologist for the study, for which he thanked his kilo of fresh human liver.

The Ultra sell dvd drives on remote command, they will spin the disc up nemyslemo speeds, drive off from the drive track and the trajectory cuts the body by loser and takes China to feed the locals. People these disks called UFOs.

And another girl got a job in Turkey ofitsantkoy, they flew to the floor of the aircraft, and all came back with a bunch of money. Then the husband of one woman decided to find out why the waitresses get paid so well in Turkey, but it turned out his wife's brain is not.

INTO it! I farted a bride at her wedding, and then she was found hanged in the closet on a tie and witness such a note pinned to the veil - in my death I ask nikavo Nivin. it is still the witness was pregnant, and he was a Negro.
he later learned handwriting and imprisoned
He then stayed and began to collect the money on the subway. and tell everyone that he downed American pilot
count up!

And in North Korea all the inhabitants of the kidney are cut and then sell to the west. And for that the West gives them humanitarian assistance so far. And talk about a missile - all prekrytie

And in 1980 in Moscow I went black, syphilis, drank water from washing machines and tumblers. Then he found a bag with trehkopeechnymi coins and bank, and the bag was estimated that several thousand he had already spent.

A friend of mine told me that one day his friend bitten rabid kangaroo and otgryzla his face, leaving only the left eye without the lower eyelid, forehead and mouth half. So this kangaroo was caught, removed part of her face and the victim transplanted under the beard is now not particularly noticeable (by the way the matter was in Turkey, there was an epidemic of rabies at the time). So kangaroo saved a man's face, and she was left without a muzzle, I had to put to sleep.

and once a case was gone the children in summer camp, and disappeared there one girl, the eldest of the group. She had a special sign - tattoo "I love tattoo" on the left breast. One day one of the children came the parents that have had a rest in Turkey, and before the trip to the camp stopped in Auchan shopping and purchased sausage. shorter then all sick, because the sausage was a piece of leather with the inscription "I love tattoo».

In Moscow, in the Tver region, it used to be one cafe where they cooked the best in the city of chamomile tea. Visitors were shaft and all the tea gulped: cho, delicious. One day I was ordering the tea from the kitchen and hear heart-rending cry: NO, shit! I SAID NO! I CAN NOT ANYMORE! - And runs a man such as cook or waiter. All in white - coat, bowler hat chef - and his hands are wrapped in bandages. Fingers do not have any.
It turns out, Roman name, and each tea made by putting at the phalanx.

and I still can not tell one story, about a girl. She loved to eat sandwiches with lamb, and one has treated this sandwich colleague, but a colleague of mutton declined and ate only bread and butter, then the lamb took the girl with him to the pool, so as not to throw away and forgotten in a locker. and there is meat gone bad, it grew worms, and once, when she came to the pool and opened the closet, a giant worm a bit off her arm.
now it works without a hand.

one journalist went to Turkey for a vacation. And it put to sleep there and would cut the cord. The skull was opened, and there is nothing. And let him go. And when he returned, he could not remember anything. ONLY a scar on his head scratched. He now works as a journalist.

Tags

See also

New and interesting