The Parable of the donor vital energy

The site publishes a cool text, by which it is very difficult to pass, as described so easy to try on and understand!

He sat down next to me in line to the therapist. The queue stretched slowly read a bit dark corridor was impossible. I'm weary so when he approached me, I was glad.

- It has long been waiting for?
- For a long time, - I replied. - For the second hour of sitting.
- Do not you coupons?
- Coupons, - I said sadly. - Only here the whole time without queuing pass.
- And you do not let - he suggested.
- Forces I have no quarrel with them, - I admitted. - And so here barely drag.
He looked at me and asked sympathetically:
- < Donor?
- Why the "donor"? - I was surprised. - No, no I'm not a donor ...
- Donor Donor! I can see ...
- No! I handed over the blood of the first and last time at the institute, in the Donor Day. I fainted - and, never.
- Do you often fall into a swoon at all?
- No ... Well, it is sometimes. I'm just so often fall. There was, there was - and suddenly fell. Or with stools. Or sleep. And so I came home, saw the sofa - and immediately fell.
- This is not surprising. You have almost no vitality. Your vessel is emptied.
- Who is devastated?
- The vessel vitality, - he explained patiently.

Now I looked at him. He was cute, but a little strange. Like the young, not more than thirty years, but his eyes! These were the eyes of the wise turtle Tortilla, including even such light was, and they splashed so much understanding and sympathy that I just fell into a stupor.

- And you're often? - He asked.
- No, thank you! Rarely sick. I'm very strong. You do not see that I'm the type of weedy.
- < It's bad ... juicy, - he said separately. - Listen well! "Thin juice" - that is the basis of your constitution. The relationship with parents not?
- Not much - I admitted. - Father, I almost do not remember us for a long time, he does not live. But with my mother for her ... I still have the baby, she always taught me to live by its rules and something needs requires requires ...
- Do you?
- When the power is there, slugger. And when there is no - just cry.
- And you will become easier?
- Well, a little bit. Until the next scandal. You do not think it is the same every day since. Once or twice a week. Well, sometimes three.
- Have you tried not to give her energy?
- What is energy? How not to give? - I did not understand.
- Look. Mom provoke scandal. You turn. Notice the word "includes"! As the appliance. And my mom starts to feed off your energy. And when the scandal is over, it is good, and you feel bad. So?
- So, - I admitted. - But what am I to do with this?
- Do not turn on - he advised. - No other way.
- But how can not be included if it breaks? - I got agitated. - She knows me inside out, all my weak points!
- That's it ... Painful points - as buttons. He pressed the button - you included. And when the "hit", then there is a leak of energy! It's in the school physics run.
- Yes, I remember something that was taught ...
- And the laws of physics, by the way, common to all bodies. And including a human. Just at the School of Life, we often truant and Losers.
- How can stroll school of life?
- It is very simple! That's Life gives you a lesson, and you do not want to teach him. And escapes!
- Ha! I'd like to escape. Yes, that something does not work.
- And the case. While the lesson will not pass - it will repeatedly batter. Life - a good teacher. She always achieves 100% performance!
- I have no strength in these lessons to sit. You see, even had to be dragged to the doctor. Barely legs to move.
- Are you always so?
- Well no. Sometimes. Here's last week - all of this.
- What happened in the last week?
- Yes, the most interesting thing is that nothing special! The usual routine.
- Well, tell me about the routine. If you do not mind.
- Yes, what is there to regret? I tell you any nonsense. Well, my mother talked a couple of times. Everything as usual. Jobs - no reboot. With smenschitsa potsapalas once, but not much. Evenings are not strained, but hung on the phone, helped razrulit situation. And I feel as if I plowed on all week!
- Well, maybe, and we plowed, but you did not notice. What are you to resolve over the phone?
- Oh, yes it is garbage. At the girlfriend problems, she had to speak out. I just gave her a great vest.
- A reprimand?
- Well, yes, probably. Every night for a half hour - all speak out.
- Do you?
- What - I?
- You - a reprimand?
- No, I have listened to her! Comfort, support, smart tips give. And I told her she did not complain, it is not up to me, her own problems.
- So I'll tell you: you do not have served a great vest and cistern. It merged in you all your negative, and you sent it in response to a positive energy in the form of advice and support. And do well no unloaded!
- But friends also need to support each other!
- That's it, "each other." And you get the friendship "one-sided". You it - yes, but it is you - no.
- I do not know ... Well now deny her help? But we're friends!
- Did you make friends with her. And she enjoys you. Do you want to - believe it or - check. Start with the very first words to tell her about their problems and see what happens. You might wonder how this method of energy saving.
- Yeah, you know, it would be nice ... I mean more energy.
- Say "good." A squander it yourself!
- But I do not think so! From a certain point of view ... But now here you are told - and in fact accurate. I'll talk to her - and as freight cars.
- Did she have a weight. And you took over her load of problems. It you want?
- No, of course ... Why would I? I have their problems through the roof.
- What?
- Yes, different. For example, a husband. Former. I love him - well, humanly. And maybe more. And he has another family. And there are all unfavorable. She charmed him. And I feel sorry for him, he's a good one! Still, the native man ...
- These experiences are you happy?
- What do you! What joy ??? Solid torment. I think after all, I think, how to help him, and I do not know ...
- And how old is your husband?
- He's a little older than me. But it does not matter!
- It is important. Adult man himself in a position to solve their problems. If you want, of course. And if you are not accustomed to shift them to others. You communicate with him?
- Yes of course! He comes to visit the children. Come and talk. Complain about how bad it there.
- And you will regret it. Yes?
- Well, of course, sorry! The heart bleeds. He was just as bad ...
- And you, therefore, good.
- No, me too bad.
- Then think of themselves: and what you can help him? To his "bad" add your "badĀ»?
- No! No! I give to him what he does not have to the family. Understanding the ... support ... Heat ...
- And in return?
- I do not know. Thanks, perhaps?
- Well yes. He thanked and is what you gave him in the family. Because there is demand, and its heat he lacks. He takes it from you. Do you know why you're exhausted?
- No, I was just about this go to the therapist. That he said.
- Do not tell it to you. The therapist treats the symptoms. Well prescribe vitamins, can massage. And yet! And the reasons, the causes remain something!
- What are the reasons?
- You do not love yourself. You are trying to love others without loving yourself first. And so energy consuming! So you feel gutted.
- And what do you do?
- I would advise to apply to face him. And to think, so if you need to spread, others to be good. and at the expense of your life energy. Throw off them off! Stop being a donor. At least temporarily! And start loving yourself, pamper yourself, feed yourself. Then after a while you will be filled and shine. As the light! And your eyes will light up. And pour warm heart. You'll see!

He spoke enthusiastically, his eyes were burning, and I thought - what an interesting person! Such clever! I wonder who he is working in your life?

- Well, you teach me to live, and themselves too sick! - I suddenly realized.
- No, I'm not sick. I'm an electrician. I just have a lunch break. By the way, it comes to an end. Vaughn is a partner with a ladder, is now going to change the light bulb! Goodbye, and health to you! Mental - first and foremost. And enough to be a donor!

So I sat there with my mouth open, watching as my acquaintance jumped up and joined the older man, who really went down the hall with a ladder. My God, I just did not notice that he was wearing a blue jumpsuit uniform? Probably because of its eye - I'm almost never left their sight.

And I felt a strange warmth in the chest, as if there is something poured, a pleasant and refreshing. I even felt that the forces coming back to me. "The laws of physics, by the way, common to all bodies. And for the men, including "- so he told me. Suddenly I clearly remembered the lesson of physics showed us the experience with communicating vessels. When water is poured into one level to another also rising. And vice versa. Perhaps while we were talking, this strange electrician shared something so that it was - the vital energy, here! And the level I rose. So he gave me, and I took.

I jumped up and ran down the corridor, catching up with the electrician.
- Wait a minute! This is what happens? You too donor?
- Donor - he smiled. - But I, unlike you, I share power voluntarily, because I have in abundance!
- Why is it you have many? There is some secret?
- There is. It is very simple. Never allow yourself to drain to the bottom by pressing the button, and never included in something that is not in your power. That's it!

They turned to a partner in any office - to give people the light.

I thoughtfully went back down the hall, down the road that still want to be a donor. But first podkoplyu Love to my lifeblood filled to the brim. And be sure to learn to give people light - as well as this wonderful electrician with wise eyes turtle Tortilla.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/pritcha-o-donore-1029160/

Tags

See also

New and interesting