Russia needs pickups

Russia is a huge country on the territory. Russians and Russia are in need of the good things that will encourage people to commit important and useful things. We must do so in a country that would be more people had owned pickup. Because:
1. Pick-up makes its owner to human activities. That is, the owner of a pickup truck ever have the motivation to carry something and do useful work. In short build, working on himself. It is very important. The man from the amorphous state into a social and active lifestyle.

2. Pick retain asphalt road. After all, if the majority of our people will move, as well as, and carry anything on their own pickup trucks, then a lot of the larger trucks simply do not need to be, and in fact they are destroying our roads. This is the truth.

3. A person who does not use the pick-up and conventional cars, can not afford to be a man of the active image. Imagine a person constantly dressed in holiday clothes. Which one is it the employee? Indeed, in a business suit is not very convenient to do physical work and active rest.

4. Our country is huge, and we need to raise it. There is a lot of pickups, will be a lot of small and medium-sized businesses, people will work more, regardless of the circumstances.

5. Pick a person brings a sense of ownership, and it is very important for Russia. That is, Russia is gradually formed a new formation of people who would preach a healthy lifestyle, optimistic approach to life and, finally, patriotism and love for our homeland.

6. In addition, the pickup motivates his owner a lot of outdoor recreation. And it is very useful in terms of physical and psychological state of the people. The nation's health significantly strengthened.

Based on the above, I believe that we need a state program for the deployment of large-scale companies to promote pickups and stimulate citizens to buy these cars.
What to do:
1. Cancel to pick-up vehicle tax.
2. Allow the owners of pickup trucks make deductions in income taxes of fuel costs.
3. To convene an urgent basis of Russian and foreign car manufacturers, so that they made a priority of production in Russia is on the pick-up.
4. Give the producers of pickups in Russia tax preferences.
5. Make any way that would be pick-up in price was two times lower than other cars.
6. To lower the price of pickups compulsory insurance.
Having all this in a short time in Russia's GDP will grow strongly, because people will be working (pick-up as a useful thing provoke his master at it). Will begin to develop the countryside, because the owner of the pickup will be closely live in an apartment, and it will move into the village, on the nature of that is to promote creative lifestyle for the whole country. Accordingly, the new group of citizens there as patriots of their country, of strong men.
In general, this alone the pros and cons at all. Those who are against the pickups against Mother Russia. We must clearly realize this.
Text as you understand not mine, but I really liked it. Especially since he met me just as I was on testt new Ford Ranger Pickup with 2, 2-liter 4-cylinder engine to 150 hp. with. / 110 kW

And he came to me as especially at a time when I had to carry a lot of weights in the country and move to a new apartment in Moscow. Here the pikapchik once helped me a lot.

True maximum 1336 kg I had not shipped, but it carries 500 kg easily. But fuel consumption is claimed 8.6 l / 100 I could not be obtained, on average, turned 9.6-10 l / 100 km. Compared to my Oplem and 16 l / 100 is a very small thing.

Of course in this 1.5 version cab comfortable just sitting in front, behind only if you drive on neblshoe distance. But a big trunk and four-wheel drive.

In general, fully support the above text placement. Russian rescue Pickups.

Tags

See also

New and interesting