Dog devotion

In the Indian city of Chennai dog Tommy almost without food and water 15 days spent on the grave of his master. Dog owner, 18-year-old Sri Bhaskar (Bhaskar Shri), died in a car accident on August 2.

Immediately after the quick and modest funeral dog Tommy came to the tomb owner and the next two weeks did not go to this place, ignoring the heat of the day, the night cold, hunger and thirst. Tommy got to Bhaskar five years ago when he was still a teenager and quickly attached to him. Boy and dog were inseparable.

Soon learned about the loyal dog Dawn Williams, working nearby in the service of the Blue Cross (veterinary care to animals) and decided to try her feed, as dog terribly exhausted.

- For the first time I noticed a small brown dog sitting near the hill land, somewhere in the beginning of August. But then I did not know about it and just walked past. But when a week later we were back in this place with another rescue mission, I saw that dog again in the same place. He hardly move, and it seems that lying all the time and did not go to this place.

According to Williams, when she began to come closer, the dog looked up and she saw the tears rolling down her face on.

- He was in a terrible state and the like crying. I put him some water and biscuits, but he did not come to them. Then we walked to the assistant district and asked about the dog and us, someone said that the dog is called Tommy and he sits on the tomb owner.

Later, they were able to track down the mother of the deceased Man Srimati Sundari (Shrimati Sundari), who worked as a builder, and when she went to the tomb, the dog jumped up on their feet and began to run around and lick, and then lay down and put his head down on her feet.

- Srimati told us that her son and the dog were inseparable and Tommy was always accompanied by Bhaskara, who worked with her mother at a construction site. But after the funeral dog was gone, and she thought that he ran away. She did not know he was on the grave and was happy to see it. She called him a true friend and said that now will always care for him, as he memory of her lost son. It was very sad to see how they go together, but I'm glad that they are now together. I am sure that Tommy will help the mother is easier to cope with her grief, -rasskazyvaet Dawn Williams.

Tags

See also

New and interesting