Fate veteran

The random encounters there is something mystic. People before you flash, like a kaleidoscope, someone looking for you yourself, others find you. It would seem so necessary to you today, the next day a person forgets, in general, the usual journalistic vanity. Often faced with someone face to face, man minuesh and forth - for new challenges ... But one person that comes to mind. It comes as a revelation, a flash. Suddenly you realize that you now it was not enough, you're not listening to him, something he did not finish, but ... ... slushy street, I ran his business and did not immediately noticed man that something humming, fun and devoutly broke pick the frozen pile of coal. It seemed odd that he is on his knees, not too it is convenient. But looking closer, I notice: the old man is not both shins. Picking up a bucket of coal and smartly so even provocatively directed towards the gate. Noticing me wonder: -Poteryali anyone, my dear man? Let us help you. And you can see from far away? ..

6 photos, author Gennady Mikheev, genamikheev

2.Slovo for word, talking. His name Buev Nikolai Antonovich. Disabled war. In the 43 th Stalingrad ran into a German mine, crippled legs, but doctors have got good, put together bit by bit, so that the soldiers Buev rose still to win. And when he returned home to his native Leninsk-Kuznetsk, he went to labor in mines Kirov (at the time the choice was poor). It was zapalschikom, there is a miners' specialties related to blasting. Those who have been in the lava, it is clear that there the climate is not good for the soldiers' wounds, so that our hero had to work long underground. In the 60 th and 63 th to amputate his leg. We know the fate obeznozhennyh soldiers: in general, a few of them drank themselves. Especially in the outskirts of the Siberian labor camp. Not washed down the buoys ... - ... And what is in it, in the bitter? Drink - only a fool leisure. And if the measure znash, then all is well. I still have two sons had to raise, this one house built by the railway. You'll laugh and raise my sons so far. They work on both of my Leninist carpool. For the second year already without pay. And my wife Alexandra Trifonovna too son (my first wife, I'm still in the 82 th buried) for two we have eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren, some people and help necessary. At the very least, as a couple we have fifteen thousand pension out. - And it paid? - Now - pah-pah, that before the delay was three months. And someone you sprashivash, I do not wait for us to discount? And what the hell I spodvignul to such a question? He seemed tense, began to look at me with suspicion. Somehow I managed to calm the situation, and our conversation moved to the house of buoys. Here it is, a classic Russian tourists: in the stove crackling fire, rhythmically tapping clocks, and a gentle, soothing chirping spinning wheel in the hands of Alexandra Trifonovna.

3.- Look - offers Nikolai Antonovich - yet here I raskochegarivaetsya bathhouse, I'll let her sing ditties! - And gets battered accordion. It is a pity that many of the rhymes unprintable, but rather can only play one, about the scandalously famous' brother-mayor Konyakhina: We in Leninsk yesterday they killed the cat and the Mayor said, "Eat a little of everything." But, believe me, more even funnier and meaner. A smile rarely Buev. Maybe I was ashamed of the way ... but rhymes, I have him no swearword heard. Strange, because he is among those Russian people who, as they say, the soul wide open. These, and his words will not come back. They love people and live with pleasure. But mate ... Still, I tend to think of this intelligence. And the pinnacle of our acquaintance has become a treasured notebook Nikolai Stepanovich. With verse. I must say, poems are not very (to put it mildly, they lay). But they have the expression of the soul buoys. What is called sincerity, and whether it is not the main goal of the poet? In the notebook many poems about the war, hometown of the miners. But I wrote one myself, it is called "Dedication": Lived together, calmly and quietly to each other and they were committed. They did not prevent a big family and happy life they had been through. And their kids all grew up, and now this is time, scattered over the white light all their sons and daughters. His mother was ill, sad father, Sam zanemozhil - short lived. A mother stoskovalas, fell ill in bed, and she lived a little dead. ... And so they went to the land of the century and his dedication have taken forever. This poet chuckled be on these lines, but many of today's poets are able to display such purity? The purity of the soul ... In essence, this is the style of the Bible, but in the eternal book I (in truth, a little connoisseur) uncommon words like crystal. I think Nikolai Stepanovich did not read the Bible, but in the simple words of his poems seems to be more Christian than some sermons of church people ...

4.- ... They, these poems, written Chizha - sigh old man - grind, grind one line, and then - at least climb to the roof. Here you go, go, smoke in the air - and is not the word. And suddenly in the night like a wake in a sweat, and here it is, the second line, followed by the right third, fourth - and again ... twenty-five! No line is ... This, in fact, our relationship ended. Rounding out during my trip, and I hurried to the airport of the regional center. By the time our goodbyes just came bathhouse, but had to evade offer warm up. In general, good-bye.

5.Pozzhe I thought that's what. Fate - villain put a man on his knees, having cut his legs. So he lived for forty-five years. In the truest sense, in her lap. The path is only one: to gradually stop going and eventually move to a wheelchair, the benefit of disabled veterans we still give proper attention in wheelchairs will be no shortage. But not in the house Bueva strollers. And throughout the guise of an old man is not there even a hint of physical ailment. It seems that he and so cheerfully walked Pobol some alcoholics, but with all the limbs of men. With what just did not compare Russia, but for me now the image of Russia - Nikolai Buev (sorry for some pathos). Even the names of the content of this man, because he is full of vitality. If the judge, he just loves life of man. You would need more?

6.- ... This is our way, in wartime ... - Nikolay Antonovich glues cigarette. Slowly lights up, thinks, staring at the ground - and soon to me ... eighties, you see, has exchanged. Yes rush something is not leisure!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting