What do we drink?

All the good days.

A couple of years ago, I finally got rid of the parent and Teschin yoke and breaking the piggy bank got a personal three-room apartment. I make repairs and lived happily ever after, almost a happy family life. One of the conditions of modern lives near Moscow (Putilkovo), is the presence of a separate water filter for use is H2O, but not all of the periodic table in a concentrated form.
It so happened that in our town, water is supplied from the glorious city of Khimki, about the quality of the water in which censorship can only be expressed blessed.

12 photo.

As a faithful servant, as head of the beholder of the quality of drinking water in my monastery was chosen instrument, whose 5-step filtration principle - reverse osmosis. Figures are foaming at the mouth to prove that the reverse osmosis - the evil, give advice - guzzle that captured on a photo for yourself !!! I and his family prefer to get minerals missing from the regular diet. Vegetarianism does not suffer, and what you want !!!

Since the installation of the new prefilter (a total of 5, but change every six months, only the first 3 post-filter membrane, and are changed every 1, 5 years) took six months, namely, they were set February 2, 2014.

And six months later, and it came August 18, 2014. Ended holiday cottages. After returning home I started to replace the complete set of filters.
For those who think the budget. When you buy in Leroy Merlin, the cost of three prefilters will be around 800 rubles (every 6 months). A complete set (5 filters) cost me 2,890 rubles. Expensive? Believe me - it's worth it !!!

So.

Reveal the first cylinder of the entrance - prefilter. Here it is ... is not removed.
1 photo

2 photos. They pulled out. Note the following from the fingers. Eat not you please?

3 photo. Prefilter with a view that has stuck to the finger.

4. Vodicka which remained in the glass.

5. A glass of my - carefully. In the hands after kakayato it felt nasty, sticky crap. The fingers stick together until pomoesh soap (((The first 5 micron prefilter caliber

6. spins in place. Now take out the second stage. The carbon filter. Here he is in a glass.

7. Outside the glass. There is actually nothing to look at. Everything is closed.

8. The new carbon filter. The degree of purification for some reason, 20 microns. Why I do not know, but see how it should be. The original set of filters, for sim expose fake is not possible.

9. We got to step 3. In the glass. Photos are spread in a glass so you can see - how much;%? ::% Have rises until otkrychivaesh glass.

10. Here it is glass ...

11. Take a new element. It purification rate of 1 micron.

I apologize to the amount -oshibsya gallery. That's all. 4 and 5 of level do not spread, because there is nothing to watch - they are not collapsible as the second stage.

Filtration? I will say this - for two years in a teapot (Bosch) fill it with water only under the filter. It should be as good as new - scale is not 100%, it was never washed inside. This is a very good indicator.

Take care of your health !!!

I kick everything ((((

Tags

See also

New and interesting