Schedule mazhoristogo little boy

7.00 ringing alarm clock in a mobile phone. Back to school! With anger in him throw sneakers. Phone fell and crashed. Shit, it is 13,000! Okay, I tell folder that I had it rested, he would buy me a new one.
7.15 is going to school. Opt for a sweater.
7.20 Opt for pants.
7.25 Opt belt.
7.35 Opt for shoes.
7.45 While going to school, went to the meeting folder. Damn, who will take me to school? We'll have to go on the subway.
7.55 In the subway there was no change from 500 rubles. Stsuko!
7.57 Trying to pass the hare, pinched ass turnstile. Torn pants. And, and so they all sections, so fashionable right now.
8.10 late for school. Well, that was late, and then everyone would see that I was riding the subway, like a dog.
8.45 Change. Hello, guys! Sanya has shown its new mobile in titanium. Respect!
9.20 Sitting on the economy, miss. I fell asleep. Approached the teacher, wanted to yell and put 2 in the journal looked my name, I sang a lullaby. Well, when the father - the deputy city council!
9.46 Change. We decided to test the strength of the titanium body of the phone. Sanya threw him into the wall.
9.47 He pass!
9.50 Sanya threw the phone out the window of the school.
9.55 Titanium case - this is one show-off .... Shit ...
10.24 I sit on the story of Lena. He began to stick. Do not react.
10.27 Pinched ass for Lenka.
10.27 Lena gave in the face.
10.28 reminded Helen, who is my dad. She promised to acquaint with his.
10.29 No, I have nothing against the sergeants Airborne in stock, but is not willing to meet friends ...
11.45 pester Alenka of 10 classes. Persuading her to come to me for tea.
12.20 Lesson labor. Fingered cloths tools. Che I goof - carry a file? Hands are not state-owned.
13.40 Singing lesson. Listen klubnyak the player with the neighbor. Approached the teacher with the magazine, I looked my name and asked to listen to the player.
14.00 came folder and took me home.
14.10 I'm home. Damn, the folder is waiting for me at the school, some first-grader wrote his finger on the rear window of his car a word of 3 letters.
15.00 Soon Alenka come. I went to the drugstore to buy something for tea.
15.10 Waiting for Alenka.
15.30 Alenka came. Come into my room drinking tea.
15.45 Damn! My younger brother managed to find and inflate that I bought at the pharmacy.
15.55 We are sitting in the kitchen like morons. We drink tea ......
16.30 Alenka left, call the boys, called a walk.
16.40 We stand with the guys at the bus stop, wheelbarrow Vitka dad's not given.
16.55 We're going in the minibus. Some Gopnik stepped on the foot. I told him that he had behaved badly.
17.00 We stand with the guys at the bus stop. Sore ribs.
17.20 We reached the destination street. We hang out in the square drinking beer, rzhem. We passed by Gopnik. Hide the beer and went quietly to the police station.
17.35 Gopnik left to get to the informal theater square. We are waiting for the opening of the club.
17. Club 55 is opened, today there stands our favorite DJ Shit.
18.15 Starting disco, dance and fun.
18.40 We wanted to buy beer. So what, that's just 16!
18.45 He said to the bartender, who is my dad.
19. 00 We drink a beer with the boys at the expense of the club.
22.00 Disco tired, went to eat at the cafe.
23.30 We decided to go to another club and dance again. Vitek said that he has ecstasy, so do not want to sleep.
24.00 rip at the club, taking the wheel. Witek went to the toilet.
24.10 Vitek something long. Cocktails. Damn, my dad knows and respects the whole city!
24.30 police arrived, went to the toilet. From there, brought Vic with eyes to 5 rubles. Yes, there seems to be a push security camera. And syringe tide is clearly not necessary.
24.45 Something without Vic boring, and we can burn. Let's go home.
24.50 We sat down at the last subway train. It is up to the final, but I said the engineer, who is my dad, and he turned to our branch.
01.00 I'm at the door. Yes, cocktails were strong ... something bad to me ...
01.05 Bueeee !!!
01.15 Folder discovered my lifeless body at the door.
01.20 Then I was told that Dad rolled kicks me into the room and locked there until morning.
7.00 Back to school! Damn, where I am I got a black eye? As I go to school? Mom, where the foundation?

P.S. Dear readers! I recall that the wealthy person - is not major, major who in addition to money for nothing and hope it measures all its steepness and Dad's wallet. Owners of expensive clothes, fans of club music - do not be offended. And if you're the creative infuriated - no comment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting