Brighton Beach

An interesting walk through the little Russian.

The fact that in the New York subway was originally the private and belonged to different people.
Because of this, they have many of the same stations on different branches. Just goes two parallel branches,
and even three. In general, we first sat down a bit on that, but decided that it is already in place will be able to
walk a couple of stations to the desired street along the beach. The ride from the center frequency to half.
They arrived at Coney Island and decided to find a beach there and walk on it, but then I have my English
pronunciation summarized. I went to a large black peasant and say:
-Ekskyuzmi, Ken yu mi HELP? Faith of Ze biitch?
-Vaat?
-Ken Th show of Zee biitch?
-Ay Dont know wat yu and tolking ebaut, meeen ... turned around and left.
Well, what can you do if you are not such a big difference in pronunciation between the beach and the bitch? For me)

We arrived there just when it got dark. The whole street is under the iron blade subway, its length of about 1, 5 km,
it seemed to me. Over 20 minutes, it can be passed from one end to the other. Signs in Russian at times more,
than the English, and when you start to read them, you know, that did not come to Russia, and the Soviet Union, which was able to
canned here. This can be seen in people in their best interest, in excerpts of conversations heard from passers-by.
Brighton bich- it as an excursion to a working monastery. You can view and touch only with permission.

Because of this, they have many of the same stations on different branches. Just goes two parallel branches,
and even three. In general, we first sat down a bit on that, but decided that it is already in place will be able to
walk a couple of stations to the desired street along the beach. The ride from the center frequency to half.
They arrived at Coney Island and decided to find a beach there and walk on it, but then I have my English
pronunciation summarized. I went to a large black peasant and say:
-Ekskyuzmi, Ken yu mi HELP? Faith of Ze biitch?
-Vaat?
-Ken Th show of Zee biitch?
-Ay Dont know wat yu and tolking ebaut, meeen ... turned around and left.
Well, what can you do if you are not such a big difference in pronunciation between the beach and the bitch? For me)

We arrived there just when it got dark. The whole street is under the iron blade subway, its length of about 1, 5 km,
it seemed to me. Over 20 minutes, it can be passed from one end to the other. Signs in Russian at times more,
than the English, and when you start to read them, you know, that did not come to Russia, and the Soviet Union, which was able to
canned here. This can be seen in people in their best interest, in excerpts of conversations heard from passers-by.
Brighton bich- it as an excursion to a working monastery. You can view and touch only with the permission of. & Quot; / & gt;

Pasties and belyashi here still selling on the street and no Luzhkov is not a ban, as the ban once
trade on the streets of the metro.

trade on the streets of the metro. & quot; / & gt;

New year to year round. We were there in late February. Judging by the fact that the latest figures are stuck, they offer
to celebrate their new 20 year ... it is not the first time!

to celebrate their new 20 year ... is not the first time! & quot; / & gt;

then offer any services ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting