Rules of life Yuri Nikulin

Yuri Nikulin - a man who needs no introduction, everyone knows it. It was a remarkable man, a Soviet and Russian actor, circus performer (Clown), TV presenter, a veteran of World War II. Next, we want to tell you his words and the rules of life, which he passed with his head held high.

I'm used to be a clown.

I have only two drawbacks. Poor memory and something else.

When I was scolded because I badly remembered the date, mother, protecting me, saying: "The Jura bad memory, do not blame him." "Well, yes, bad - minded father. - Once remember all the jokes, so good memory ».

How I envied the other kids when they have a bike! I dreamed of a bicycle. And once I bought three lottery ticket "Avtodor" half a ruble. And my ticket won the bike! But the payoff could be obtained and the money - a hundred and fifty rubles. At home there was no money. Mom said, "Listen, take the money, but we want you to buy his father after." - "I know I do not buy." - "Buy!" Do not buy ...

Buy your man pants - the sacred right of every woman.

When I started to take care of his future wife, she proudly announced close: acquainted with an artist. All enlightened: and out of the theater? "He works in a circus. Clown »

Light always give way to the strong, and only the strongest give way to all.

In the early days of the war on our territory we were thrown Germans disguised as police officers, the Soviet military, railway workers. Many of them were caught. They said, and there was such a case. German, dressed in Soviet military uniforms walked along Sestroretsk. On a sudden out of the corner came a Soviet general. German confused and instead send their greetings to his cap, threw his hand forward, as did the Nazis. He was immediately arrested.

This is the worst, when people kill people.

I had letters from the most incredible addresses. "Moscow, the biggest theater. Nikulin, "" Moscow. Kremlin. Nikulin ". But was such an address, "The Postman, send this letter to the actor Nikulin, who played in many Kinakh." And all of these letters reached the addressee.

For the first time he saw himself on the screen, I was dumbfounded. "Do I like that?" - I was amazed. Not considering himself a handsome man, I, in general, thought that a normal person look, but here on the screen a complete moron with nasal voice, with bad diction.

I made a popular movie. The audience saw me dunce, and I played up to the public.

Well I take my popularity. I sit once on the bench. There is a woman, is snotty boy. Suddenly in front of me stopped dead in her tracks and exclaimed, turning to his son: "Know ?!" He picks his nose and silent. She: "Do you recognize? Well? "Silence. "... Well, Yuri, Yuri ..." is silent. She: "Well, remember ... Yuri ..." The boy pushes the "Gagarin". She outrage and frustration, "Well, what are you! Yuri Popov. " I am silent. I am happy.

Comedy - a serious matter.

I will not forget, when Moscow came Marcel Marceau. After the speech, he - this tired - all autographs. Even the reporter asked: "Tell me, Monsieur Marceau, it's probably terrible? You're so tired, all wet, and you have yet to give autographs! "He replied:" Yes, you know it's hard and not so nice, but it would be much worse if not asked for autographs. " I liked that.

Life is so full and generous that people will always find where fill swallowed.

Led me to teach the driver a "Mosfilm". In the first study visit, I drove right onto the shovel sweeper, he covered me with obscenities and strebovat three rubles on at * ku. At the first independent exit the police fined me.

Never avenge the vile people. Just become happy. They do not survive.

We flew home from Australia. On the propeller plane. Thirty-six hours! I then well understand why Australia has never fought.

Touring in a foreign country, we got to the reception at the Soviet Embassy. After receiving the Ambassador, he took me by the arm, led to his office. "There is something to show - he said, opened the safe and took out a box with the film - This is your" Dog Mongrel ". Keep it in a safe, to longer preserved. On holidays it all look embassy. And most importantly - show foreigners before business negotiations. They laugh, and then it is easier to negotiate with them ».

Hear the laughter - a joy. Call laughter - pride for me.

I unpretentious man, I need very little to be happy. Recently, a woman in the street shouting: "What happiness! I bought a smoked sausage on ten rubles! "Her face was real happiness! And I was happy, looking at her.

Happiness - it's very simple. I get up in the morning. My wife and I drink coffee. Breakfast. And I go to work in the circus. Then I worked in a circus. In the evening, back home. My wife and I have dinner. Drinking tea. And I'm going to bed.

Life for people takes an awful lot of time.

Up to fifty years old, I lived in a communal apartment. Nowhere did not write and did not ask, because a quarter of circus artists even had a residence permit. And we still had as many as two rooms at me, his wife, son and mother of his wife.

Once in a thousand years, God comes down to earth, and invites you to the three governors of the leading countries. And he answers them one question. And before him Thatcher, Reagan and Gorbachev. Reagan asks, "How many years in the United States will have the same life as you do in the garden?" God took out my notebook and looked, and said: "After 27 years". Reagan upset: "I will not live ..." The second Thatcher: "When we begin to live in paradise?" God said, "After 35 years". Thatcher let the tears: "It's a pity I did not see ..." The third was our Mikhail Gorbachev: "Well, in Russia where heaven is? "God cried," I will not live ... ».

Loudest require silence.

I no longer go to the arena. Another would work, but, as he said Leonid Cliffs is better to leave the scene three years earlier than one day later.

I already played your time, now - more time.

When you think about death - scared. Somewhere beneath the surface, I think, further, there is - nothing. But subconsciously I think that may be the point, part of my, let's call it, the soul of my existence, it may be, go anywhere.

My hobby - to live.

On one track at night from the two cities to meet each other face two trains. They rush at each other, not knowing that they were going on the same track. And yet they do not occur. Do you know why? Do not destiny!

Tags

See also

New and interesting