What the cheerful and cheerful Yuri Nikulin tirelessly said

Our editors suggest that you now make yourself a cup of coffee or tea, take something tasty and enjoy the biography. One of the most kind and talented peoplewho lived in our world. In the meantime, you can appreciate Yuri Nikulin’s jokes and his funniest quotes.

Anecdotes Yuri Nikulin December 18, 1921 the city of Demidov welcomed in one of his maternity hospitals little Yuru Nikulin. The baby was born in a family of comedy actors, which, of course, significantly influenced his fate. Soon the family moved to Moscow, where his father got a job in the circus. Little Yura was delighted with everything that was happening in the arena. He liked the idea. Make the world better and make people laugh.

At school, teachers were skeptical. niculinEven though he didn't seem so embarrassed. Yura had a bad memory, so training was difficult for him. After school, Yura spent 7 years in the army, where he was concussed during military operations.

Released from service, the guy tried to enter almost all theatrical educational institutions. However, he managed to successfully submit documents only to the clown studio. It so happened that Nikulin worked in the circus arena for over 30 years. Over time, he became a director who, by the way, did a lot. for the prosperity of the Moscow circus.

Of course, on the shooting of his first movie, the future star fell by accident. Director The Girl with the Guitar I needed a pyrotechnic comedian. After that, Nikulin flashed in a couple of episodic roles. And here's the tape. Dog Barbos and the Unusual Cross, which received the "Golden Palm" at the Cannes Festival, literally a couple of days glorified the circusman for the whole Union.

People. went to the circusTo see your favorite artist. Almost all the films in which Nikulin played comedic roles became cult. People were delighted with the “Trackers” and “Operation...” and especially with “The Captive of the Caucasus.”

By the way, many jokes from famous comedy films were invented by Nikulin himself during filming. Such a creative fun fictionalist was Yuri Vladimirovich. For such improvisation especially appreciated the artist. Leonid Gaidai.

From the editor I don’t know about you, but from reading the biography of Yuri Nikulin, my soul becomes warm and warm. I want to watch old movies and laugh. I understand that life is so good, and its main joys are in simple things. Favorite movie, cup of hot chocolate, smell of pages The book I opened for the first time... I really hope that you will be able to feel a bit of this warmth, reading the quotes of good Yura.

Tags

See also

New and interesting