Post adoration Yuri Nikulin

film in which he participated, have become classics of Soviet cinema. His circus continues to delight people first-class productions. But first of all, Yuri Nikulin was a man of kind-hearted, open and cheerful. < Website I gathered for you the best quote, life stories and rare pictures of one of the best Soviet artists.

Receipt of VGIK

During entrance exams VGIK in 1946, Yuri Nikulin removed from the second round. Chairman of the selection committee of film director Sergei Yutkevich categorically stated:
- Young man, try to go to any theater school. For a movie you are absolutely useless, so forget about it forever.

With jokes zhizni

From an early age, Yuri Nikulin collected anecdotes, writing them down in a separate notebook. Once in the army, he made a bet with my friend for ten packs of cigarettes, who is more to tell jokes. The condition was that - if the opponent knows the anecdote, then immediately have to start another. Barely a friend managed to say the first sentence as Nikulin interrupted: "I know!". Eventually he hunted in the barracks jokes until the morning.

Incident at semkah

On the set of the movie "The Diamond Arm" Yuri Nikulin ... buried. At the end of the movie hero Nikulin falls out of the trunk of the car flying through the air. For this scene we made a special mannequin, very similar to the actor. And one woman, cleaned the studio, lifted the sheet and saw the mannequin. Adler immediately reverberated rumors that the actor Nikulin died. These rumors even reached Moscow, the actor had to urgently call to the capital to appease his own mother.

Meeting with militsiey

Yuri Nikulin told about his meeting with the fun police:
"Drove me" Mosfilm "(the makeup and dressed) at night shooting in the Central House of Writers. In the hands I held a massive "Colt". Our car sped along the waterfront. I like playing the scene, he pulled his hat, put a "Colt" to the driver's head and commanded, "Right. Next ... Left! Do not look back! "
On the streets deserted night. When approached the Arbat, the road suddenly blocked the black cars. From cars jumped by armed men in civilian clothes and rushed to us. We were frightened. It turns out that when I held, "Colt" from the driver's head, we saw a policeman-traffic controller and reported what he had seen on duty in the city.
Of course, members of the Task Force released a driver with us, but were asked to continue to police not to introduce confusion ».

Postcard from Nikulina

"Once upon a time my mother decided to congratulate the beloved actor on his birthday. And that's got the answer. Yuri was amazingly obliging man ».

The best quotes Yuri Vladimirovicha

Yuri Nikulin in the school.

• Never avenge the vile people. Just become happy. And they will not survive.
  • Sometimes, something is postponed until tomorrow, and thought with horror: and tomorrow - it's almost a few hours!
  • If each of us will be able to make others happy person, even one on earth will all be happy.
  • And we, the guys will be our victory. The main thing is that they are not up in arms.

Yuri Nikulin, Georgy Vitsin, Yevgeny Morgunov, 1981.

• Hear the laughter - a joy. Call laughter - pride for me.
    • I am always happy when evoked laughter in humans. Who laughs good laugh, kindness and infect others. After such a laugh becomes atmosphere: we forget the many troubles in life, the inconvenience.
    • In my life more than once played a decisive role is the case. Analyzing the past and thinking about it, I come to the conclusion that it is only those who are looking for one who wants to who is waiting for the appearance of this case and does their best to fulfill your dream, desire.
    • Be self-taught, do not wait until you teach life.
    • In nature, nothing is lost but of fulfilled expectations.

• What is fate? When one track to meet the two trains moving. Trot, flying at great speed at night, not knowing that an accident could occur. And yet they do not collide. Why is that? And, apparently, not fate!
      • What misfortune? In my opinion, the loss of those closest to you.
      • I've played a half now - the extra time.
      • I'll be happy, if me and then say he was a good man. This does not mean that I always kind. But kindness - in the first place.
      • I loved to study in humans. And learn from the good things that it was inherent. But the biggest influence on me made my mom and dad.

via # image8118160

Tags

See also

New and interesting