Feathered friend

A week ago, on the pavement outside the house, I found a sparrow chicks. They were third. Probably dropped or failed first flight. The first death, the second is very small, barely moving, the third floor was trying to do something.
I grabbed these two crumbs and dragged home (and yes, I already know that it is impossible to do so) brought, I sit and think what to do. Ran to the store, bought a baby puree "Fruto Nanny" with vegetables, beef, and fruit. Tried as you feed.
God they are so small, bald (Sorry photo not done from the beginning) I have found a deep cup, imposed rags, turned ^^ nest dug somewhere on the basket of tangerines, looked like a cage (the night was setting a cup of this basket that the cat would not reach) The first days were difficult to adapt, they did not understand how to eat it with a syringe, and drink water from a pipette, had itself disclose beaks, but we managed ...
A few days later there was a mountain, that the younger in the morning ... woke up, (he that is with a wing and paw was. Overall was older. All the family were running around him, helped, mother and sister. Exit ... began to fly, Opera) As I was happy for him :)

17 photo.

That's the way it basking in the sun looking out the window)

This is the same pyureshka "Fruto Nanny" beef her he loved Pts)

That's how we clean the feathers :)

Here is his nest) At first covered the basket that would not fall, there was little feathers.

View on freedom

And so we ask eat

Yum yum :)

That's the way we drink

Big already vymahal

The hardest thing, this parting, here so let that be walked and realized that you can fly away ... mom put him on perilku, he sat down, and flew away, upset called me; (... But an hour later, she came out on the balcony, the balcony against the growing tree, he sat there, she beckoned to him, and he fluttered to her as soon as I saw how much fortune and emotions she was, I could not believe he was hammered into the handle, and not much longer wanted; (

All looked away from the balcony, listening to the birds)

Sat and flopped) so funny

Then he sat down like this ... and sat ... So sad was that it was time to his will, I'm so used to him (

That is the tree on which he sat back and ...

So friends, it's hard. While he was at home, on the balcony, but without cells, I think he will decide when it's time to fly ... all good kittens: *

Tags

See also

New and interesting