The village with the letter N

In the village you can drop ue already just for the sake of naming. And if you know that there are a lot of interesting, and it is still right on the highway on the way, will not have to drive into the side ...

Ue village already known for several hundred years. At least the first memories of him are in 1586.

Located on the River Sysola ue, 50 km south of Syktyvkar in the direction of Kirov.

This can be from the national center, take bus twice a day. Well, or go on any bus at Kirov, and there is more or doshagat dostopit.

Having entered the ue, you will immediately see here is a kind of northern Russian

One of the major attractions - Holy Ascension church, built in the XIX century.

Barrel vault - not such a frequent phenomenon.

Key to the temple

When an Orthodox church operates a children's camp. Quite small, there lives of 12 children.

Ue flows like myself pretty. Parts of it are called affectionately "boroughs» :)

The views here are very nice.

It is unclear what, but ue catchy. Maybe it's me here so well was just after the big city. I spent in walks here with great pleasure a few hours. Such a measured quiet backwoods in the best sense of the word.

Cows

Chamomile field. Summer is in full swing!

Holy Ascension Cathedral is on the same hill where Yba center. Here is also a shop and administration.

On a nearby hill with him is Seraphim nunnery. Closed to the public.

Near the monastery there were sights not less interesting than the monastery itself. This two railway wagon!

Surprisingly, they were here? Ue is located away from the railways, the nearest station here in Syktyvkar.

Another railway car can be seen at the entrance to ue. As it turned out, it is located near the house priest Holy Ascension Cathedral.

Actually, the mother of the monastery and confirmed my assumption - is a hotel for pilgrims!

The most interesting in my view object - the church of Stephen of Perm is located on the grounds of the monastery.

With Stephen of Perm directly connected local places. It was a prophet comes from Great Ustyug, who lived in the 14th century, who paid to Orthodoxy Komi people.

Immediately across the river - the endless taiga ... In Ybe you already feel yourself in full in the wilderness, in the north ... What next ...

Administration. Russian and Komi-flags.

Forestry.

Right next to Ybom is a Finno-Ugric ethnopark. Opened recently and still is free to the public. But I did not look back, the more that vote there is nothing particularly interesting there.
© griphon-275

Tags

See also

New and interesting