How to spend a day or fairy tale in reality!

Yesterday, woke up this morning decided that despite the heat nefig sit at home and need something to do. The choice fell on all your favorite thing - hilling potatoes. Joke, potatoes at the market is growing, and the fish are still in the water bodies, so food fishing! Strictly speaking fees took 17-18 minutes. Thumbsucker quickly gather, though the army was not.

Caution The post contains profanity, cat, tits, cooking, elements of Russian folklore, can cause envy. To break the fast is equated with Elena Mizulina or Milonova.

Boot:

In the forests of the fields by hail our:

Who graze? IWMF-zy! Or goats ... While there, you'll see the goats!

In the kingdom of Far Far Away, Far Far Away in the country there are fields on the river. To reach it we must chirkanut belly three times by car, run over twice in the pile of cow dung, and once to kiss a frog. In short, I come:

Well, because I feel that the goats were here ... well, or just fag:

Foldout, uncovered, disassemble, prepare the bait ... in general preparing for fishing:

A fish-that is, and not simple, but understand what dick, but I want that gold was:

But it is hot outside, we have to cast. But how? And this: "The Chaldeans-goosey, bovine dick under hypnosis" (whisper 3 times). Hooray! Effective!

"To know the nature of their native land, you can either with your own eyes, or with the help of the book» © Lermontov

Beauty!

Eh ... Dinner will be notable:

On the question of cloven-hoofed animals:

I turned around a dozen times, I leaned over two dozen times, and a miracle happened!

Essence of the case, beer is drunk, the fish is caught, and want to eat:

It's an incredible feeling of oneness with nature, silence, harmony, and just fortune:

The night was long, but rich. In view of the fact that I was shooting carp, and it does not have flash (rented wedding korparativy) - Go to the dawn (And I'm going, and I was sixteen years old, standing in front of a farm "Dawn»):

Night catches (a trifle, I let go):

I collected, and the last time today lyubus this wonderful area of ​​the Don region:

I leave it as it should be:

At home waiting for the Mafia:

Dispossessed me:

But I myself did not forget:

That's all! And promised Tits:

Tags

See also

New and interesting