What I drove - all yours. Life is different.

Good Luck To All.
Continue to the next topic after the long-range counterpart bulec, well, or he followed me or behind Juice - not in the order of business - business as)))

I hope you will be interested, as the post is not the first, and he is on the same subject (my first post here

Initially, interest in discussion and as such our readers attracted to me this one) old stuff ... a lot of course say "die", a huge part of guessed, yet most of the work, and so is not mentioned.
I'll try to write more, I hope I will create a hodgepodge of ideas worthy text.

Well, as usual - try not to break. Post prepared in advance. But some photos need to select and edit.
Let's go.)

I did the break about a half year. He sat in the office. I stayed fine boss. I looked at all this rat race ... or should I say homyachinuyu :) So tired of sitting at a small salary and feel as the time goes by you breeze blowing long-range trucks. The feeling of worthlessness as a cog business process ... Awful. One Monday evening I decided that enough, explain to his superiors and left. I do not understand why I have not done this before.
Next interview, calling a week - accepted. Everything fell into place - I'm driving, 14 meters behind the trailer, the road ahead. What I drove - all yours.
My car - Scania G380 year 2008. Mileage - half a million for this car is quite modest. Here it is after washing.

Non shut - do not know how the company would react to my opus))).
So one of the flights Ryazan - Chelyabinsk - Nizhny Novgorod - Ryazan. Chronology of photos I especially do not try to comply, but where necessary, will indicate. Home Tour - 20e of April. Loading Ryazan - not hard, around 14 tons, the Urals, and my engine (380 horsepower euros) - it is a comfortable weight.
In the evening before the start of preparing for the trip. Since the second half not there - preparation entirely falls on my shoulders a heavy burden (just kidding - I love to cook, I can, practice). Especially no frills, we do not need on the road.
The survey revealed the presence of a refrigerator of meat - perfectly.)))
We cut it up and put on a heated pan.

Lightly fry without closing the lid (stew we do not need), add the onion. For the quality of the process do not forget to eat delicious home-brewed beer)))

Add the pepper, and if the fire abated - that quite a bit. I do not diminish. All roasted, juice does not have time to get out, the meat turns out delicious - believe me?

Glorious Druzhe Oblomoff as that expressed that it does not matter when salting the meat - do not agree. Salt (and add some seasoning) should be near the end of cooking, or after the initial roasting - certainly not before. If the salt at once - the meat will be dry and may not fry, and probably - just to burn, especially when my love for "a full gas»))).

Adding zelenuhi !!! As without it. Crumble dill and parsley.

We spread all plastic containers, I decided to divide all into 3 parts. Fall asleep zelenuhoy.

Boil makaroshki for garnish, collect a few things - we get here is a kit. In the morning we fill thermoses of tea. You can live)))
(Square bottles for the car - a great thing.)

I think you can finish with a culinary theme, because you're going to read about dalnoboev. )
In the morning we go to the base, check the fluids, tires, motor listen, exhale and slowly get under way - are going to be loaded. Here she meets me in the morning - just the beginning of dawn (from my phone camera high ISO), almost dark, the whole cabin in the dew. Wash as usual did not have time))).

Download the warehouse terminal in the way.
At the entrance to Mordovia shoots tire on the trailer. Unpleasant surprise - an integral part of the work. Wheel with "reserve" was about worn out, that's over.

We drive to Mordovia - to be able, famous capital ranged fast food. Online a lot of photographs there, I will not bore you with, made on the fly and without focus. Inserting one or two.
Here you can and eat and sleep, the same probability wake up without diesel tank, poisoned, or after a heavy meal to come to autopsy and Peeled Plum cabin. People in this village are collected from all over Russia, except for the locals here and bandyugany and former convicts, and "entrepreneurs" with dark skin, buying a significant portion of the cafes.
Nevertheless, competition forces to keep prices low and portions are large. Many cafes offer their phones to order "in advance", you want to take to the road food - stop, pick up, go. Sometimes I dine in to be able to - when it is possible to stop the wagon in the immediate visibility of the cafes

Pass Umet early - the clientele has not woken up.

Let's go further? At the entrance Penza notice that "floated" the goods - do nothing, we will work for the longshoremen.

Leans to the free side of the trailer, rasshtorivaem side and begin to flip the goods.

For Penza coating quality is reduced. I think many have noticed that in most cases the normal road ends 50-100 km after the capital region. Then apparently "not their concern» ...

Entered the queue fell - ignited deliberately, I'm more than sure. Again, can not breathe, is greatly reduced visibility.

Posted in [mergetime] 1400339426 [/ mergetime]
One of the driving Ruzaevka - burning along the road for 50 km. strict intervals of 2 km. Regardless of whether there is a building or near populated areas. I doubt that this "sunshine warmed a whistle."

We go down to Zhigulevskaya - the first relatively steep descent. Pleasing area emergency braking - the mind is a must have site with a reverse slope, covered with gravel in the meter, with the expectation that the remaining heavy-loose will drive him and begins to sink, thus Lipolysis. We have this design, designed to save lives and property looks like this:

Posted in [mergetime] 1400339529 [/ mergetime]
a minute'll move. I beg your pardon.

Actually a whole is an illustration of the way the authorities throughout Russia to us, just the driver, carrying a bigger consumer goods (FMCG). Feel care? ..

We drive to the Zhiguli hydropower plant

We must slow down - the feeling that the asphalt at the dam lozhili originally from wells. In my good coverage there has never nebylo. Poor poor fine style company "RusHydro". They survive as they can.

After GES - Togliatti with its famous circular motion on the federal highway. Praaaavilno, we're city or what? Let the circle be the main, and the route will wait! I must say slipped well - cars were few.

Gone Brownian ring. We move forward - almost straight to Samara, the site immediately after Togliatti finally began to repair.

From Samara to Ufa 470 km. Typically involved in a minimum of 7 hours. I consider it in the same complex as the Urals. The reason for this is not the mountain ...
Average coverage ends after 30-40 km. from Samara, further photos.

Pay attention to the width of the roadway - there is still plenty of space in the main road already.

Posted in [mergetime] 1400341808 [/ mergetime]
This road is about 60% haul Samara-Ufa. Roadside not do not that to stop - can not cling to it at all, every few kilometers across ditches, do the heavy-drivers. Very often, I see there is one and the same crane on cross-country chassis Ural and the same all-terrain vehicle - work guys, the demand is there all year round. Unearth wagon left in a local roadside unrealistic.

Normal cover 120 kilometers appears to Ufa. Bypass the city well, and to build it is not yet finished. At the entrance to finally shut down the post of "50 rubles" - now you can not cook half a ruble at the entrance to the city. We took all always. Each repair \ bypass construction crew on duty - given the chaos that is going on with the markings and signs - without business guys are not sitting.

Repairs - bridges.

Distance Ufa

For Ufa hills begin later passing into the Urals.

Already close.

According to the characteristic marks of the wheels can be assumed that either the front of the pit, or we somehow were on the runways. Faithful invariably first.

Posted in [mergetime] 1400342489 [/ mergetime]
There are places that crawl on the "Turtle" (the lowest gear), sometimes you can safely go to the limiter. Covering different, but the trouble is that one to another in the Urals turns without transition, and often without warning signs. Not one suspension ditched our dorozhnichki. Not one car because of their fault left the slope.

We pass Sym- first serious long ascent. For many Ural begins with this place.
Bridge at the entrance repaired every year, collecting huge traffic jams. That's just the effect that it is not visible.

Most

After the bridge overtake a couple Mazov - driven machines, such machines are still very much in demand, despite its antiquity.

The same rise, Sim.

Still climb.

On this occasion - Guys, Thanks for the way home.
Continue.

On almost every hill top there is a market and café. In all markets, the range is about the same knives, moonshine, samovars, paintings, stone products, souvenirs.
Most caterers belongs guests from the South and the trust does not matter. If I stop there, only when necessary, although a couple tasted, tried and tested there.

As always in the mountains is very beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting