Cheburechnaya childhood

Pasties! How much of this sound for Russian hearts blended. The taste of these unique fried patties of dough and flavored meat has remained in the hearts of many people. And it is not about the pasties with unknown contents that are sold near train stations and supermarkets. The author of this post will tell you about their favorite cheburek in which his father took him nearly 20 years ago! I suggest in this thread to leave the place where you can delicious and most importantly cheap meal in your city.

This is not a cafe chairs and tables standing there, there are no people in evening dresses and how many times I was there there was always in the air smells a positive, and a little stale chebureks =)
Menu there simple as 2 rubles. There cheburek with meat or with meat, that is no different with cheese, vegetables for fucking vegans, there chebureks with strawberries and stuff. But the taste of chebureks stay with you for a long time, who do not like it let me cast the first tie =)

A cafe is located in the metro Sukharevskaya a 2-minute walk at Moscow Pankratevsky lane 2 (inside the Garden Ring opposite the NV Sklifosovsky)
At lunch there Pts lot of people, so count your time =)
Fasting did not for advertising, people working there about the Internet probably never even heard.

Source: Spark87

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting