Original solutions to common problems

The world is full of problems: overpopulation, heavy transport situation, the lack of finance and even the most basic tools. All this contributes to bursts of creativity and creates stunning ways to achieve the goal.
Take, for example, that a street photographer who invented a brilliant advertising solution. If you can use a police speed cameras, why not get this thing yourself?

Unexpected ways to use standard things

Rather scary than funny
One family in Laos unexploded bomb used as furniture (bombs dropped mostly by American B-52 bombers in the years 1964-1973):

And these bombs are a support for the chicken cells:

Heat and cold
The lack of a refrigerator - not a reason to drink warm beer:

Unusual use of chairs in the closet:

When the time is running out:

Poor parents:

Here's a pretty sad sight. Lack of toys forcing children to play with what we have:

This ambulance is also not amused:

The greater the load, the original way of its transportation
One driver, four passengers:

And then, three:

Commentary photographer for the last two photos: "Baha'i, the border of Chad / Sudan. Gruzovoki pass through the desert in Libya. Downloaded than just possible, they dragged at a speed of 15-20 miles per hour through the dunes and the desert road through a huge uninhabited Sahara, through areas teeming with mines and bandits through controversial militarized zone, along the road that leads them parallel to the border with Darfur. They still overcome this difficult path. I had a deep respect for the drivers and passengers that is not the most favorable route. »

Karachi, Pakistan, 6:30 am

"I have my own path»:

Tags

See also

New and interesting