Did you ever ... (24 pics + text)

... I wanted to sing, but did not know the words?

I wanted to give someone abslyutno all, but you did not?

I wanted to escape, but only took a step closer?

wanted to pour out his heart, but he could only listen to?

did it hurt? not himself, but to someone special.

drew attention to the fact that the wind whispers in your ear? teasing but not letting you hear the secret that brings.

seen the ocean? so alluring and mysterious, made to feel helpless and defenseless, but at the same time full of vitality.

I am standing on the edge, on the edge, where all is lost, and lost, refusing to give up?

I am praying, getting answers to hundreds of times the best of your questions?

I felt such peace and a freedom that he forgot about the existence of sadness and despair?

I surrender in the battle, and later learned that the way won?

I tried my best, knowing that this is not enough?

so tired that he could not sleep?

spominal something ridiculous, but there was no one to tell?

felt like silk on the skin, not noticing the touch of the person to whom is not indifferent?

I missed him who next?

I swore an oath? not a promise, but a vow.

I felt passion? not lust, but the attraction.

I loved? no heart, no soul, but with his whole being.

you ever say that you - the one is not one of but a single, unique?

the time will come when all our chances to be used, tried and spent grains when seconds, minutes, hours and days will expire. when your time will come, if you want to make it bigger?

how many responses you've received? and yet, yet ... still ask questions.

but have you ever stopped to have lived in the world? I saw his suffering, trials and pain? and his life, the magic of color?

all around you. Seize the moment. not yesterday, not later today, not tomorrow, but now - a moment where you live. moment when you have a chance to live. moment when you can make all the difference. so as not to regret in his last day. Turn off the TV, computer, radio and telephone. put music on pause. Come out to the street. rain, snow, wind, sun ... not so important. smile world.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting