Key of Violetta.

Key of Violetta.
 - First one door, then another, then another ... Come on hand! What are you?
Lala pulls Wilke's hand. Shirt cried out panties, Vilk grabs the corner of the locker.
 - I do not want do not want to! - He shouts. - I'll tell Svetlana Sergeyevna! Let me go!
Lala gets a free hand out of his pocket the key - the usual yellow key, just stick it in the strange, flattened like a coin.
 - Yes, no jerking, fool! ..
The noise from the dining room looks out the nurse, "Hey, what have you? Come on, march to the site! »
Vilk suddenly bites Ljalju of thumb, she gasps and releases his hand. He runs down the stairs, with a force pushing the door, panting stops on the porch.
 - Vilk, Vilk, come to us! Our navigator is not enough! - Vitek and donuts sitting in a wooden plane dyeing.
But Vilk runs into the far corner of the yard, which starts just outside the gazebo bush and sits there until someone from the children do not shout, "Vilk, but my mother came for you!»

- And if you always do good things, then you can get directly to Paradise! - Lala raises his eyebrows, waiting for the reaction.
 - Oh, honey, it's obvious! - Violetta smiles and goes to put the kettle.
Violetta is living with Lyalya at one entrance, and that often zahazhivaet a smiling grandmother to visit.
In Violetta's red cat Anton, delicious tea and a whole bunch of interesting stories.
Lala does not know how many years of Violetta. Seventy, eighty, or even more?
In Violetta's white hair stacked in large curls, crunches lace starched collar. She has narrow shoulders and waist, like a girl. She is half a head taller Lyali.
 - And you can not understand! If everything is so clear, why you are not in paradise, eh? You won, how many good deeds!
 - I do not know why I'm still here ... It must be that the tea you drink, - Violetta winks and pulls out of the cupboard celebratory cup with blue flowers on the rim, and a porcelain teapot. Bowl with sugar Lala she brings from the kitchen. Their house is never sugar in pieces, and there is no such special tweezers. Lala has many times told my mother: "Buy a square sugar, like Violetta!" Mom just shrugs.
 - What did you find interesting at this old maid? - He says. - Stop to go there! What you do not have anyone to play in the yard or something?
Violetta in the teapot pours sweet tea baikhovi, add a pinch of dried mint from the banks, and in a moment - even a pinch of apple seeds.
 - Honey or apple jam?
 - Jam! - Says Lala and runs to the kitchen for two silver spoons.

Carina is sitting on a swing and his head thrown back, looking at the floating clouds. Lala rocking swing and a loud whisper said:
 - I do not know how it turns out. These doors all the time in different locations.
 - What, right here soooo out of the ground poyavlyayayayutsya? - Drawl, asks Karina.
 - No! Simply, it can be any door! The door to the bathroom. At the grocery store door. Recently we were in kindergarten, Mercator's bedroom. Do you understand?
 - Do not ponimaaayu - says Karina and closes his eyes - not ponimaaayu ...
 - Violetta said that the door for her many years chasing. And Violetta was the key, you know? - Whispers Lala. - She got from her grandmother.
 - And what is it it is not otkryyyla? ..
 - Because there are three doors !!! One, followed by another, and another! And heavy-pretyazhёlye. Violetta says that many times tried, but only managed to get to the second. She is weak, Violetta. Well, you saw it!
 - Well viiidela - Karina pulls word, - that help her Samaan.
 - Well, I explain to you! She would not see the door, do not guess. As a grown up, and not guessing anymore. And he gave me the key. Here! - Lala pulls from his pocket a yellow key, stop the swing and comes to Karine close-close.
 - See, here on the key fob's something written. Only Violetta knows that. And I, in general, these letters did not see.
 - Come to my paaape show - says Karina. - He uuumny, he knows a lot yazykooov.
 - Do not, do you! - Raises his eyebrows Lala. - Adults should not be! They will not believe. More and taken away the key.
 - Well, I do not znaaayu ... And why all this? - Karina again, throws back his head and slowly begins to wobble.
 - You know ... just do not tell anyone ... I think these doors of Paradise! - Lala significantly raises the finger.

- Doughnut Well, well, dear! You'll help me just a little bit - and everything!
Concentrated Doughnut breaks off at the wheel of a plastic typewriter.
 - I'm busy.
 - Well Doughnut! It's not right here now. Right now I do not know where the door is. But if it will be in kindergarten, I'll call you, and you can help. You're a strong and donuts? - Lala circling donuts and squints at the little group of boys in a corner.
 - Poncha! Join us! The martinet play! - Calls him Vitek.
At this moment Lala hates Victor.
 - Donut, Doughnut - quickly she whispers - I'll bring you a kulёk halva, honestly!
 - A kulёk? - Doughnut lifts his head from the machine.
Lala resorts to the final argument:
 - I wanted to have my Vilk helped open. He agreed, and then got cold feet! But you do not like? You're not a coward?
Doughnut turns and looks at Wilcke. He stands at the table Svetlana and something she said. Suddenly Vilk looks around, looks at a donut on Ljalju, blushes and looks down.

- Irina O., I have long wanted to talk to you - the teacher corrects hairstyle. - Your Lala very good girl, good girl, very accurate. But lately it is behaving oddly.
 - Svetlana, let's be honest. What's she done?
 - Oh you, nothing special. Till. I just think it's something going on. All these fantasies about a door, about some key ...
 - You see, - Irina falls on a bench near the gate, gesturing companion to sit down - we have some changes in the family ... well, I'm going to marry.
 - Congratulations! - Svetlana corrects hairstyle. - Now I understand, the girl seems to stress! In her children began to complain. It incites them to all sorts of nonsense ... And who is Violetta?
 - Oh, our neighbor half-wit. He lives a recluse. Lala got into the habit to go to visit her. I say that it is good will not end!
 - Well, you just do not worry. Talk to Lyalya. You may want to show it to our psychologist?
 - I dont know. You think everything so seriously? - Irina stands, craps and a skirt holds a hand educator. - In any case, thank you! And if anything, call me at once, without ceremony.
 - Of course! It's my duty! - Svetlana smiles.

-Tolkay, Donuts, push! More a little bit! I almost climbed ... Give me your hand! More a little push! Come on! Hand, hand !!!
With a cry of "Hurrah! Hurrah! "Lala falls out of the door onto the porch and falls on all fours. It is sweaty, happy, cool head in all directions.
In spit untied belt, hand scratched and blood comes out, but Lala does not notice, she does not feel she noise in the ears, and a little dizzy.
 - Hooray! Hooray! - She yells, still clutching the key. - Donut, happened!
All children are abandoned his studies and with interest looked at Ljalju.
 - Lala, Lialechka, what's wrong? - It is suitable Svetlana. - Why are you shouting?
Behind the door out donuts. He was surprised closes the door behind him, then again it opens and closes again.
 - Bullshit some, - he says - do not understand ... She opened with one finger ...
And turning to Lala:
 - I like you anyway kulёk halva should! You promised, no kidding!
Lala stops, rises, shakes his knees and slowly comes to the gate, looking at his feet. There she sits down on a bench and began to look around carefully.
Everything else around. Everything!
Air floats by like a warm side transparent fish.
The leaves on the trees, incredibly green. Svetlana - beautiful ... glancing anxiously at Ljalju and eyes and curly silver ribbon.
Vilk Vitka and other guys forgetting Ljalju, chase the ball around the yard. Almost without touching the ground, barely touching ...
Girls making wreaths of dandelions, and hear the thick and fresh smell of grass torn.
Very high flying aircraft, leaving a white streak across the sky. Lala looks at him for a long time and suddenly begins to cry.
She does not understand, cries of grief or happiness, it is good or bad. She razmazyvat cheeks tears and feels like the heart becomes big, big, it does not fit under the ribs as hard to breathe ... how nice ...

- Can you tell me what happened? - Asks the mother.
They cross the road from the deli, and Lala learns the way, it does not recognize. It seems that everything happens as in a dream.
 - Lala, I'm talking to you!
 - I do not know, Mom, I do not know ...
Almost at the house Lala pulls his hand out of the mother's and runs to the door. Takes off up the stairs to the second floor, rings the doorbell, then bangs both fists.
Behind the door, she heard footsteps, and Lala shouts: "Violetta, Violetta! I could! All three could! »
The door opens on the threshold of a man standing in sweat pants, in his hand the newspaper.
He takes off his glasses and looks at Ljalju:
 - Who do you want, lady?
 - Violetta. Where Violetta? - Lala said in a whisper, her throat suddenly.
 - There is no Violetta. We have, in general, do not have children.
 - It's forty-second apartment? - Whispers Lala.
 - Forty-second.
 - Lala! - My mother up the stairs and takes her hand. - What's wrong with you? Let's go home! Sorry Yuri Mikhailovich. Something Lala today we naughty ...
They go up the stairs.
"It's not what happened. All right! - I think Lala and compresses the yellow key in his pocket. - I'll try again! Until I became an adult, I have time! I'll try a hundred times! Has not yet received Paradise! »
 - Who will have lunch and go to buy you a dress - mother says. - On my wedding, you must be the most beautiful girl!

© via pristalnaya

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting